Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"OMG! I was stupid to marry a man with an exwife! What was I thinking??"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

What WERE you thinking? 

What are your horror stories?

What made you want to get involved with a man who has an ex-wife and children in the first place?!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex is a doll, and we are fabulous on child support. No crazy ex drama from my bf's ex, and he's all good with CS too.

Sorry, no drama. That's how it should be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I'm a BM, not a SM and I do have horror stories but they are nothing that I want to relive tonight!!! Do you have a horror story??

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I'll be back tomorrow to post mine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM

lol wouldn't you like to know ;-D

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a BM, not a SM and I do have horror stories but they are nothing that I want to relive tonight!!! Do you have a horror story??

sthflachk
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Nope...other than my exbf thinking I am always ready to get back together...we have no issues with cs or custody. Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Marking my place for when I'm done doing actual work. Lol I've got some good ones
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Im the BM.. we used to get along okay until it became obvious he hadnt changed, he just had an awesome GF that didnt mind playing Daddy for him. 3 years later.. still singing that same tune. His son wont even call him "Dad" he's just that guy that sometimes is around at his StepMom's house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM

my horror story...

my mom still collects a portion of my fathers retirement... my brother is 39 I am in my 40s and she has been married to my step dad for 20 yrs.  I find it DISCUSTING.  And I even find my step father less of a man for allowing another mans money to come into the house.

When my brother moved out of her house then that money should have stopped she was already married and living a different life.  She needs to take responsibility for her part of the divorce and end this pettiness.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I'm a birth mom and I'm sure step mom can tell you all kinds of stories. She likes to create drama out of nothing. I keep to myself and live my own life with my husband and children, but they're always coming back from their dads repeating things she has said. Like I never make them lunch...they get picked up from school every other Friday from their dad so obviously they eat lunch at school. Can't exactly feed them again before they go to their dads. One time ever he got them at 1 which was during their Christmas vacation and they hadn't had lunch yet. They slept in until 11 so they had a late breakfast. Drama for no reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured