Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

West Coast WA Moms

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

I need opinions! 

I want to move to WA. I want to be some where around the Ferndale down to Seattle area and/or around the dip to Olympia up to Port Angeles. 

Whats the best area in there? As far as housing prices being decent, safety, schools and job openings? I've done some research but I've love to hear from people who actually live there ya know. What are the cities to stay far away from what are the best cities to live near that have lots to do and good communities. I'd like to stay close to the water though and near a bigger city. I have no issues with small towns as long as theirs a good sized city with in 30 minutes. 

Thoughts?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
I live in sequim, right next to port Angeles. If you like small towns and tweakers come here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytorn
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I lived in ferndale for a while and it's a nice place to leave..not run down, schools are nice (a few elementary, 2 middle and 1 high school) lots of childcare places and Bellingham is right next to it (seriously like a 10 min drive) its a fairly large city and its easy to find work there...oh and housing there seems to be pretty inexpensive compared to other places in WA.....BUT if you decide to move to Bellingham avoid anything around Sunset Blvd or Texas street..realllllly bad part of town to live in!! I can give you more info about the area of you want to pm me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured