Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holy Sheet, Ghosts!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, So I work alone as a night auditor for a hotel.  All night long our cameras act up, they go hazy, the motion detectors go off, one time I got a call from the pool AFTER I had locked it up.  JUST NOW, sitting here on CM (because there is NOTHING to do)the shredder started going off.  It creeps the SHIT out of me.  Sorry for swearing, but the hotel owner who lives here is in India for the rest of the month and I hate working 3rds because Imall alone.  I have mace but Im pretty sure that wont stop a ghost =/

I refuse to walk by the pool now...

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
3lilindians
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Quoting IDidYourMom8709:

ghosts don't really bug me. i oughta work there!

same here, it's the alive people who get me!

Wydowness
by Kusabi on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Why do you hate them? Not wanting to bash, just curious. Did you have a bad experience?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate indian hotel owners. Why do they ALL own hotels? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Salt!  Salt will work!  I have excellent sources that say a circle of salt will protect you!  You take as much salt as you can find, and make a circle around you.  You'll be fine! ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Lmao @ mace
justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Haha, I'm weirdly intrigued by things that scare me.

Today, for example. That post about pinworms. I'm fucking TERRIFIED of parasites. Naturally, I started searching for images and stories about them.

I have no clue what movie you're talking about. Good luck, mama. :)  

Quoting horseap:

Quoting justone_jen:

Creepy! And exciting!

In no way shape or form is this exciting :(  I get spooked so easy.  I wont even watch previews on tv for a scary movie.  That stupid movie I think its like shutter or something along those lines where you see the thing in the pool of a picture and its like a freaky clown looking guy. OH HELL NO!  THAT!!! is why I wont walk by our pool with lights out, I dont want that fucker standing there in the dark if I do walk by. 

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Hocus Pocus? 

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Salt!  Salt will work!  I have excellent sources that say a circle of salt will protect you!  You take as much salt as you can find, and make a circle around you.  You'll be fine! ;)

jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Actually, I was thinking supernatural but that would work too. lol I forgot about that one

Quoting justone_jen:

Hocus Pocus? 

Quoting jaysmommy04:

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Lol, I was just kidding. That's just where I'd seen it. :) 

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Actually, I was thinking supernatural but that would work too. lol I forgot about that one

Quoting justone_jen:

Hocus Pocus? 

Quoting jaysmommy04:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:42 AM

i used to work the front desk at a motel owned by a pakastani family. one brother was an asshole, but the other 2 were nice, and i loved their dad. he would bring me lunch every day. their food is awesome. spicy as hell but awesome. lol. we went to one of the brothers engagement party, and i fell in luvvvv with one of their desserts. best thing everrrrrrr.

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

My girls are friends with an Indian girl who's parents own a hotel and they are great to the kids...Invite them over to swim and feed them all kinds of food..great ppl.  They lived in their hotel for like 2 years till they saved enough to pay cash for a beautiful house...I'm a little jealous!

Quoting Anonymous:

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Well my kids are afraid of the food b/c it's so hot..lol  But it's the thought...they are very good to all the kids.

Quoting dmarie2101:

i used to work the front desk at a motel owned by a pakastani family. one brother was an asshole, but the other 2 were nice, and i loved their dad. he would bring me lunch every day. their food is awesome. spicy as hell but awesome. lol. we went to one of the brothers engagement party, and i fell in luvvvv with one of their desserts. best thing everrrrrrr.

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

My girls are friends with an Indian girl who's parents own a hotel and they are great to the kids...Invite them over to swim and feed them all kinds of food..great ppl.  They lived in their hotel for like 2 years till they saved enough to pay cash for a beautiful house...I'm a little jealous!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN