Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holy Sheet, Ghosts!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, So I work alone as a night auditor for a hotel.  All night long our cameras act up, they go hazy, the motion detectors go off, one time I got a call from the pool AFTER I had locked it up.  JUST NOW, sitting here on CM (because there is NOTHING to do)the shredder started going off.  It creeps the SHIT out of me.  Sorry for swearing, but the hotel owner who lives here is in India for the rest of the month and I hate working 3rds because Imall alone.  I have mace but Im pretty sure that wont stop a ghost =/

I refuse to walk by the pool now...

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I would be afraid to see a ghost.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM

They are just reminding you they are there. Sound like the playful type.

horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jeanetts:

I know it's hard not to be afraid, but almost all hauntings are benign. When the owners come back, discuss having a parnormal team come in and do an investigation. While you wait, start investigating on your own on the internet, anything that may have happened at that hotel. It will keep your mind busy.

You wanna make this worse for me dont you?  A little history on Wauseon, well this area was full of Indians.  Lets just say... things around here werent so great for them =/  Ya know, the whole Indian removal act.  From what I know there was this white guy here who was pretty up front with them about the whole thing so some tried to stay.  Well that didnt work out to well for them.  They named the surrounding townships here after them Ottokee, Wauseon, Potawatomi, there are others.  Depending on the site they sugar coat it but this one kinda lets you know how gruesome things got... when they talk about what they used the tree for =|

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ohfulton/Winameg2.html

mommyofTC
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM
I will relocate for a job!!! I love being in haunted hotels!! Yes I know I'm weird lol I use to investigate the one I worked at before becoming a sahm! Don't let it scare you you'll hurt yourself.

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate indian hotel owners. Why do they ALL own hotels? 

This hotels owner owns butt loads of them in the OH, MI, IN and surrounding states.  So do all 5 of his brothers =/  We get Christmas bonus, great employee rates free use of facilities when we want.  As for a boss hes pretty great.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Salt!  Salt will work!  I have excellent sources that say a circle of salt will protect you!  You take as much salt as you can find, and make a circle around you.  You'll be fine! ;)

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Talk to the ghost. Tell him or her they are scaring you. Works here atleast lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Do you have bedbugs? The one hotel I stayed in that was indian owned had bedbugs so bad we wouldn't stay there more than 5 mins....the first thing we always do is check!! No more cheap hotels for me!!!

horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have bedbugs? The one hotel I stayed in that was indian owned had bedbugs so bad we wouldn't stay there more than 5 mins....the first thing we always do is check!! No more cheap hotels for me!!!

Um no, no bed bugs... and were not cheap =/  But what does the owner have anything to do with bedbugs?  You really think he wants to hand out free rooms due to complaints?  Were IHG inspected twice a year with more stop in from our locals.  Housekeeping is very strict here.

Jeanetts
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Sorry. I live in Missoula. Soooo many places are named after the indians that got screwed. This whole country sits on land that was taken from Native Americans, far too much of it in a bloody, messy way. My son in about half Natve and part Blackfeet. One of the most savage vicious indian tribes in America. The things they did to their captives would make you sick. But they had their ways and their beliefs and they respected the earth and nature, so not so many bad repercussions. Not until the white man came and threw things off balance with nature.

The haunting would have to be white man caused. If the indians gave up their land, even though they got screwed, they wouldn't curse the place. Look more at the hotel's history.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Get some Holy Water and sprinkle it around each area of the hotel as you walk around and around the outside of the building and even the property lines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)