Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this ring tacky?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

we are moving and on a strict budget at the time being, its sterling silver, but real diamond. about 100 bucks... is it too tacky tho? or is it pretty? ts on amazon lol

edit:

he said we can upgrade the ring once we have more money, so i really dont need anything too fancy, i am personally in LOVE with this one:

that one is white gold and diamond. 250. i LOVE it, but i'm not sure if 250 is pushing it with our budget :-/ because we want to be engaged by the end of this month...  and yes i want a ring before he proposes lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Replies (101-104):
CutieCrab
by Jen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Try overstock.com.

:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissMysteriouss
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Just so you know, most on there are silver bumps and not stones. I wan't sure if you realized that.

Since you plan on replacing. Go with a fake diamond. Many look real and you can get something pretty and not tacky. Look on qvc they have diamonique rings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ibelieveinpink
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I like it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jmama0307
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I love the heart one as well. You could do that. My ering was white gold and to convert it it was 200 extra to convert it to yellow gold. I am sure they could re size it. Mines was a 7 and my jeweler then took my size so when the ring was made it also was re size at the same time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I love the heart one, and i think i would rather pay the extra so that it can be white gold instead of silver.. question tho.. it only comes in a size 7 and 8 and ima  size 9 do you think they could resize it toa  9? and what does that normally cost??

Quoting jmama0307:

I like it but it would have to be gold cause im allergic to silver or white gold. The question is if you like it? You are the one that is going to wear it. Thats why i picked my own ering out. A lot of people told my DF that he was the one that should of but if i am going to wear it then i def should pick it. The one i picked he said he would never imagine picking that ring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)