Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this ring tacky?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

we are moving and on a strict budget at the time being, its sterling silver, but real diamond. about 100 bucks... is it too tacky tho? or is it pretty? ts on amazon lol

edit:

he said we can upgrade the ring once we have more money, so i really dont need anything too fancy, i am personally in LOVE with this one:

that one is white gold and diamond. 250. i LOVE it, but i'm not sure if 250 is pushing it with our budget :-/ because we want to be engaged by the end of this month...  and yes i want a ring before he proposes lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Replies (21-30):
CuzImMOM
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:50 AM
I like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:51 AM
It's cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblossom20
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:52 AM
It's pretty :) Nothing tacky about it at all.
SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:53 AM

no i think its pretty. i know nothing about rings tho

pampire
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:53 AM

It doesn't matter one lick what anyone else thinks.  Do you like it?  Will YOU be happy looking at it for the rest of your life?  I think spending $100 on a ring is very sensible and I like the ring quite a bit.

PepperWillow
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM
I don't care for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:57 AM

he said we can upgrade it when we have the money, so its just for now. i personally would prefer the stone in the middle be one diamond thats bigger, instead of little ones trying to make it look bigger lol  but when you dont have the money to spend then i dont think its bad... there is an even better ring i love a lot thats 250 but idk if that might be too much for us let me post a pic..

this one is white gold with diamond.

Quoting pampire:

It doesn't matter one lick what anyone else thinks.  Do you like it?  Will YOU be happy looking at it for the rest of your life?  I think spending $100 on a ring is very sensible and I like the ring quite a bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I paid $20 for mine from avon. I have complete strangers asking me where I got it because it looks real. It's just a plain 3 stone ring. If she wouldn't have put the price people wouldn't think it looked fake, because it really doesn't

Quoting Anonymous:

Given that it's $100, it won't look real. But if that doesn't bother you, then I say go for it.

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I love it.
AlaizabelsMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
I like the second one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN