Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ughh df im mad at you !

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yup he's buying a stupid car tomorrow a low rider or a caprice or something ugh im so mad . . . Vent over
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Replies (21-28):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Well in a few months me and him are putting a down payment on a house . But now half of what he has saved is going to a car we can still do it but his part will be a little less.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Well, if its not breaking the bank, I do not see the harm. As long as the money was not being put aside for anything else. I'd be a little peeved since its not needed, but again, if it didn't break the bank, I wouldn't hold it against him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, we already have two cars a older Camry and we just bought a Audi. He just wants it its not like we will be broke after I just don't see the need.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

So then why is he buying a new one? Do you need two cars?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we just bought a new car about three months ago a very nice one at that

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

why are you mad at him about buying a car?

banana-bear
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Hey here's a crazy idea....go talk to him about it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Yea I think I tried.

Quoting banana-bear:

banana-bear
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this
You THINK you TRIED or you KNOW you DID?

Just fucking with you, I don't really care :o)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I think I tried.

Quoting banana-bear:

mommyofTC
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Not to be a bitch but he's being really irresponsible. Are all 3 going to be paid for? Title in hand? If so sell your Camry. Trust me taxes are coming and people will buy. Then put that up so he can't spend it and put it toward you house. Even if you only get a couple thousand off of it. Or sell your new one you just got a few months ago ;) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That he doesn't care because he really really wants it . Well I told him we should have never got the car we just freaking . He says I needed it which is not true because we have a older Camry that works fine.

Quoting mommyofTC:

What did he say when you told him it wasn't a good idea?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Don't put his name on the house..?...

Quoting Anonymous:

Well in a few months me and him are putting a down payment on a house . But now half of what he has saved is going to a car we can still do it but his part will be a little less.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Well, if its not breaking the bank, I do not see the harm. As long as the money was not being put aside for anything else. I'd be a little peeved since its not needed, but again, if it didn't break the bank, I wouldn't hold it against him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, we already have two cars a older Camry and we just bought a Audi. He just wants it its not like we will be broke after I just don't see the need.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

So then why is he buying a new one? Do you need two cars?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we just bought a new car about three months ago a very nice one at that

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

why are you mad at him about buying a car?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:44 AM
I get ya. You are both supposed to be saving for a home. You are engaged. Forget the haters. They wonder why they are in debt or facing divorce. I could not be with a financially irresponsible man. Home comes before an extra car or any other want. And, big purchases shoukd be discussed, period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM
We own all them outright no payments.
This one he would buy outright also . Today he said he's not sure he wants it now ! Yea DF now you understand.

Quoting mommyofTC:

Not to be a bitch but he's being really irresponsible. Are all 3 going to be paid for? Title in hand? If so sell your Camry. Trust me taxes are coming and people will buy. Then put that up so he can't spend it and put it toward you house. Even if you only get a couple thousand off of it. Or sell your new one you just got a few months ago ;) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That he doesn't care because he really really wants it . Well I told him we should have never got the car we just freaking . He says I needed it which is not true because we have a older Camry that works fine.

Quoting mommyofTC:

What did he say when you told him it wasn't a good idea?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN