Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I guess I am truly done now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I always wanted at least 3 kids but I dont think it is in my future.  I have 2 beautiful daughters and really wanted to try one more time for a little boy, but we have already had 2 miscarriages and I will be 35 this year, which only increases my chances of having more miscarriages and defects, which our last one had a chromosomal defect.  I guess my body is already telling me enough is enough and sadly Im not sure how much longer my marriage will last since we disagree over everything and no matter how much i try and bite my tongue, I can feel my blood boil when I am in his presence for very long.  I think I am just going to move on from that dream as just another unfulfilled hope.  I swear if I didnt have bad luck, I would have no luck at all.  PITY PARTY CENTRAL  :*(

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:53 AM

So sorry :( Sometimes life does not always work out the way you want it to.  Try to look at the positive things that you do have. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Sorry.......

Maybe it was your DH Chromosome disorder that caused that defect....kwim

emptyreliquary
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:55 AM

:(  Time for some new dreams, maybe? At least you have your two beautiful daughters. So sorry for your losses, I hope this is a year of positive changes for you!

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Could you adopt or become a foster mom? Im sorry youre going thru this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN