So far I have...
Rules for phone/texting
1. No incoming phone calls after 7:30 (baby sis's bed time)
2. No texting or talking after 8:30 (DD's bed time on weekdays)
3. All devices are to be put in mom's room at 8:30 on school nights, 9:30 on weekends
4. No deleting conversations, messages, call logs, etc.
5. No lying, bullying, cursing, gossiping or any other inappropriate conversations
6. No sending or receiving of any inappropriate photos including nudity (full or partial), insulting content, curse words, or anything intended to demean another person
Punishments will include loss of phone time, suspension of texting, early cut off times (depending on the infraction).
Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help.