Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

spinoff are you against mixed relationships

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So aparently some people belive the majority of people are against mixed relationships and that anyone with a mixed child should just accept their kid geting called racial slurs because it was tbeir fault for having a mixed child. I dont think that is true and a very screwed up perspective. What are your thoughts? Racial mixing not ethnic.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Huh...Seems like pretty much the same thing when it come to mixed marriages. I cant imagine why someone would have a problem with one and not the other. (well I cant imagine why someone would have a problem with either actually)

Quoting Anonymous:

Race is based of physicsl traits. Races are like white, latino, black, asain, native american, and indian. (i am sure there are others) ethnicity is the break down of those like irish, german, affri an, Jamaican, mexican, spanish, Japanese, and chinese.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait whats the difference between racial and ethnic mixing? Confused....And no, Why would I be?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I don't care what other's do, but there are races I'm personally not attracted to, but I have family members who are with other races. To each their own.
Sparkey6987
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:03 AM
HELL NO!!!! Here's my outlook...love, and finding someone you can spend your life with, is rare. So, if you find that in any facet, go for it, and ignore whomever doesn't approve.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

my mom is hungarian & romanian my dad is italian and native american. my husband is puerto rican and irish our kids are mutts LOL

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I'm white and German, English, Cherokee, and Blackfoot. Dh is Mexican and Korean. I can't wait to see what our baby is gonna look like.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Personally, I don't want to be in a mixed relationship or have mixed kids. Not because I'm racist, but because I don't want to hear the horrible things people (especially my dad) would say about us or my kids. I have a hard enough time hearing people talk about how young I am and I should've waited to have a baby til I'm married (I'm engaged and have been since before my son was a glimmer in our eyes).

bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Nope I don't see anything wrong.

pampire
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I think the majority are either for or don't care who someone else chooses to love.  The minority are just loud.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Not my cup of tea, but to each their own. As long as they're happy who cares?

do11face
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

no, I think if you are you are against them you are stupid, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN