Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

spinoff are you against mixed relationships

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So aparently some people belive the majority of people are against mixed relationships and that anyone with a mixed child should just accept their kid geting called racial slurs because it was tbeir fault for having a mixed child. I dont think that is true and a very screwed up perspective. What are your thoughts? Racial mixing not ethnic.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
daiseymae2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

People who are against mixed relationships are stupid. End of story.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
People are ignorant as hell ♥ and should be dealt with★
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I'm a very conservative, white Christian; and mixed marriages do NOT bother me the least bit. In fact, I think  men of other races are HOT.

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I am not against...and racial slurs are unacceptable no matter what the race.

Its one thing if a person chooses not to be in that type of relationship, that is there business...but to discourage or judge others for being in one is wrong..even if it is a family member

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Everyone should be allowed to be with the person they love, as long as they are both adults

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM

We are so diverse around here, no one even notices.  Really.  If it's an issue, get out of the small town.

Steph103
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I'm white my husband is black. My kids are biracial. I think people who have a problem are dumb. My grandma tried telling me it's not right. My dad tried to do the same thing. I don't talk to them any more. My mom's husband is Hispanic and they have biracial kids as well. 

armyslpbaby
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Oh you'd be surprised how strong asian genes are! 

Quoting Anonymous:

You act like that's a bunch of different colors. They're 25 percent Philippines the rest is just white lol. Lol

Quoting armyslpbaby:

Of course not. My dad is Swedish and my mom is Filipino. My husband is German. lol. My kids are hybrids, but in the end they are just American like everyone else. I have never been called a racial slur despite being Eurasian, and I doubt my kids will too. America is so diverse! 

CafeMom Tickers
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I am not against any marriage or relationship between consenting adults. I find it quite deplorable people still think that way, actually.

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Not against them, but probably wouldn't choose to enter in one myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)