Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone Please explain this one for me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies
So, I thought that congress voted on a deal to avoid the Fiscal Cliff and they passed it. Am I wrong on that? I didn't think everyone would still have a tax increase. My Dad just called and told me they took and extra $80 this week. $320 Extra every month! Seriously? Weren't the taxes on the wealthy supposed to go up but not on the middle class? Please explain this to me, now I am nervous to see Dh's check tomorrow!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Yep. It's pretty fucked up. I'm fucking pissed
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Idk. But i shit myself this morning when i looked at my dhs deposit....60 shorter than it should be. It has been slowly gettting smaller and smaller every week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM
It's social security. It went up to 6.2% . Sounds like yours dads company is screwing him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM
2 moms liked this

I farted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. It's pretty fucked up. I'm fucking pissed

Yea, I have a feeling I am going to be pissed tomorrow. Were you shorted as well?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I farted.

I know, it stinks.
Aislinn
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Social Security deductions went from 4.2% to 6.2%.. They passed a very temporary band aid. It would have been nice if the bastards could have been doing their jobs instead of spending a year ignoring our problems while they all campaigned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Idk. But i shit myself this morning when i looked at my dhs deposit....60 shorter than it should be. It has been slowly gettting smaller and smaller every week.

That sucks >:( When did it start getting lower?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I say we burn our bras... Oh wait, wrong revolt. Honestly, there's nothing we can do. The government sit on a pedestal, untouchable, and dictates to us what we can and can't do...the very opposite of how it should be. We are suppose to tell them how to make the laws.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Quoting Aislinn:

Social Security deductions went from 4.2% to 6.2%.. They passed a very temporary band aid. It would have been nice if the bastards could have been doing their jobs instead of spending a year ignoring our problems while they all campaigned.

Yea, that would be have been nice of them.... but they are politicians >:(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)