Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you drive in the snow??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i do not, i absolutely hate it witg a passion, ill take the bus or get a ride from someone, i refuse to drive in snow and ice, my dh thinks im totally nuts, so do you drive in the snow??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (131-140):
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Nope, it scares the tar out of me. My son or DD will drive me then tell me to quit being a backseat driver lol

They grew up in it, and learned in it. I'm a Cali girl we didn't have snow :)

Kitschy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I like driving in the snow. 

Prissy_Gurl
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM
No it doesn't snow in Houston.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VarelaClan
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I grew up in alaska and lived there until I got married. If I didn't drive in snow, I wouldn't have been able to leave the house for 6-7 months. Now we live in Colorado, it would be a lot easier to not go anywhere on snowy days, but we have places to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quietbookworm

Yeah

CookieMom108

Yes, yes I do.  And I'm a native Floridian too!  I've lived in NY for 4 years now, and this is my 3rd winter driving in the snow.  Ice scares me way more than snow.  Yesterday I got caught in a freak lake effect whatever it's called and it took me 30 mins to get to my sons school that's usually only a 10 minute or less drive.  I can't imagine not having 4wd up here.  We get on average 90+ inches a year where I live.  Last winter wasn't too bad though.

supernoodle2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

uh ya I dont have a choice, if I want to pick up my dd from school or check the mail or do, well anything at all. I need to drive in the snow. I have to drive an hour in the snow threw a mountain pass just to go to walmart to buy groceries. The store in our town costtwice as much for food and its cheaper and there is more options at walmart. I also cannot go a day without a fountain soda so I have to drive down town to get one. Who are you Mrs. Daisy? I would be laughed at if I asked people to just drive me around because I refuse. I would be stuck home lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Yes. I live in Michigan and have no choice. I hate it, but I have stuff that needs to be done, kids to school.....

ktwister
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I love driving in the snow.  I'll find any excuse to get out and drive if it's snowing.

K_D88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Yep I have no choice. I really don't mind it though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN