Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you drive in the snow??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i do not, i absolutely hate it witg a passion, ill take the bus or get a ride from someone, i refuse to drive in snow and ice, my dh thinks im totally nuts, so do you drive in the snow??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
Reepicheep.CSL
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Of course I do. My children have to get to school and I have to run errands. I am not a child.
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Snow? you mean that white fluffy cold shit? Never had the opportunity so probably would do very poorly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
i think ice is way worse then snow for sure

Quoting cLanief:

Not if I don't have to. Luckily we don't get much snow and I don't have to go anywhere today and we have ice for the second morning. I HAD to drive in that yesterday. Sucked balls! Big huge furry balls! I slid a LOT.

Aislinn

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck no I live in Houston for a reason if it even appears roads may freeze the entire city shuts down WIN.

LMAO Don't even get me going about my "Ice Storm" and Houston stories. Lets just say, Texans gave us Mainers a really good laugh for a few days... ;)

katiew2012

Uh yes, because I'd rather not walk 1/2 a mile when it is -12 out. And since the back streets here are now permanently covered in snow, I have no choice.

lol Yesterday I slid around a corner. Didn't take it slow enough. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

nerdygirl84
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Yes, I do. 

sara_3388
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Yes I do. I live in michigan so I have no choice :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I do if i have to but if I dont then I avoid it. 

MDWife12
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM

yes, grew up in MN and now live in ND I learned how to drive in the snow :) I refuse to sit around and wait on someone else to give me a ride. I love the crunch it makes under my tires :)

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Very. At least with snow your tires have something to grip in to.

Quoting Anonymous:

i think ice is way worse then snow for sure

Quoting cLanief:

Not if I don't have to. Luckily we don't get much snow and I don't have to go anywhere today and we have ice for the second morning. I HAD to drive in that yesterday. Sucked balls! Big huge furry balls! I slid a LOT.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured