Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH thinks it's weird that I......

Posted by   + Show Post

Mix the peanut butter and jelly in a bowl before I make the sandwiches. I have always done this even as a kid. I think it tastes better. I will even eat it out of the bowl like that if I don't feel like eating a sandwich. I have tried that Goober crap and that is just what it was..... crap. I didn't realize this was so abnormal. Is it, though? Does anybody else do this? Or am I the lone person in ALL OF THE WORLD that mixes their peanut butter and jelly together? 

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Replies (61-70):
breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I have done it. I really to mix pb and honey and then just eat that out of a bowl. When i get a sweets craving thats what i do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I have never heard such a thing. Ha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
choaspartyof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I have never heard of doing it like that lol I just put pb on 1 piece of bread and jelly on another

SusanTheWriter
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Ew. No. That's like mixing your eggs and your OJ for breakfast because they'll end up in your stomach anyway.

Caitlinsmom09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Hmm ive never even thought to try it that way...im gonna go make some lol
WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

omg nasty

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I don't. I put the peanut butter on one slice and the jelly on the other. I think they mix well enough that way, but your way makes some sense too.
Junip1977
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Never heard of doing that, but it all goes down to the same place so whether you mix it before putting on the sandwiches or wait until it goes down into your stomach it all ends up mixed.  LOL

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I mix PB and jam and butter in a bowl and put it on crackers lol my so used to think I was weird till he ate it one day and loved it 

BekkieBoodle
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I've never thought to mix them together... Lol. My SO thinks I'm weird because I pit Nacho cheese doritos on mine... Sometimes I just eat the chips with peanutbutter.... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)