Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I definitely need your opinion on this one!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 55 Replies

Okay, the second picture in the middle row is my dad...the second picture on top is my "uncle", the first picture is me, and all of the other pictures are of my siblings and my neices and nephews. Now, I don't know if you realize by looking at my dad and looking at my siblings and myself...I look pretty different. They all look like my dad, I don't. I look like my uncle, so I've been told my whole life. My mom denies there ever being anything between them (her and my dads brother...picture on the top right with my daughter)...My uncle just recently came to visit and it was the first time I have seen him in like 20 years (I'm 24 now). Everyone!!!!!....says he HAS to be my dad!! I don't think my mom nor my uncle would tell me if he was...what do you think of the comparisons??

My dad is Indian, Apache, and I am the only one without the dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Kinda hard to tell when he has a hat on, but your noses look a like

eta: sorry miss read lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Ummm
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

You look more like your dad to me. 

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Really? No one has ever said that!! Lol.

Quoting ImNotKarl:

You look more like your dad to me. 

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Are you thinking?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummm

4g4b
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Well i cant tell really but ican tell yur better looking than most yur family:) fyi df has the same prob. He is the only one in his damily that looks hispanic but they all swear he is.not. not sure about stuff like that anymore:/
goddess99
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

It's just family genetics.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Just because you look like your uncle doesn't mean he is your real dad. He is related to you so the possibilty you look like him is there.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I think you look like your dad. Your noses are the same and the shape of your face is very similar.

_OcToBeRbAbY_
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Omg, thanks lol! I have asked my uncle and he kind of laughed it off..literally. My bf said he heard him say I could be his but Idk if that was a joke or what, I'm confused and debating a dang DNA test..lol.

Quoting 4g4b:

Well i cant tell really but ican tell yur better looking than most yur family:) fyi df has the same prob. He is the only one in his damily that looks hispanic but they all swear he is.not. not sure about stuff like that anymore:/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured