Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so tired of the parents that I baby sit for!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 19 Replies
I baby sit this child shes almost 7 mos old and about 2 or 3 weeks ago I noticed that she was too big for the size diapers they bought for me to use on her. I have told them on multiple occasions that she leaks and blows out of the diaper. All they say is yeah I think you're right. If they really think I'm right why the hell wont they change the size of diapers she wears? They have her started on solids and they mix the baby food in a bottle with water. Every single time I watch her I have to change her clothes. I don't mind caring for this little girl but its tiring touching wet clothes right after I change her. I'm gonna use the money I get to use it on this baby instead of my daughter. I'm tired of telling these people she needs things and they don't wanna buy her stuff. I don't care what size diapers she wears at her house but when shes over here they could at least buy her the size she needs. OK vent over. Thanks for reading if you read it.
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Steph103
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

BUMP!

Kleotide
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM

((hugs))  

I'm sorry.

Steph103
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Thanks. I just wish they would listen to me.

Quoting Kleotide:

((hugs))  

I'm sorry.

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Ask them straight out for larger diapers.

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Make an agreement that they will provide everything for her. If they don't then you will have to dismiss her from your care. For now, just buy rubber gloves and use them to change her with.

NowImAMom...

Or buy larger diapers and charge them for it.

luvhubandbabys
Tell them next time she comes to bring size whatever diapers. Or u will be charging her the diff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Do a formal charges letter. Like you buying proper sized diapers. Present them with a receipt and charge them for it. Just give them proper notice.

luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Check her bag in the morning if they didn't bring the right size tell them they can bring her back when she has the correct size.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
If they can't supply the basic needs for their child then raise your rates to pay for the needs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)