Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does getting your wrist tattooed hurt a lot?

I want to get my son's name tatted on my wrist... Just wondering how much it hurts?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
abernathyvanna
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

My sister said no (she has a tattoo on her wrist) I can't say from experience though because I don't get tattoos that can't be covered.. I know when I got my tattoo on my thigh the artist told me that really the only 3 sensitive spots on your body for tattoos are thighs, top of foot and lower stomach..(i'm assuming that he just wasn't adding in the genital area) 

I do however have an anklet and if it feels like that... You have nothing to worry about when it comes to pain.

firemom5906
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

My first one didn't hurt to much.  The second one did.  I have to say it depends on the artist.  If you would like I can post pics of mine.  They are not my kids names one is for my little brother that passed the other is for my grandfather that passed.  They died 49 hours apart.

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I have a very low pain tolerance and my wrist was my first out of six tattoos. It really didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would.
athiareece
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
it dosent hurt much. i have one my wrist that says daddy and the dates he was alive. it took about 5mins. totally worth it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Who's paying for the tattoo? The tax payers? SMH

DuncansMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

It stings but it wasn't my most painful one, that would be my chest.

nsparky1964
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
All tattoos hurt, just depends on location...that being said, I have tats on both wrist..and really wish I would of put them a touch higher..once I have carpal tunnel surgery they will be cut thru..also with the natural bend of the wrist, lines don't always seem smooth and sharp...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Felt good to me. It was actually the most pleasureful tattoo out of them all. It did however have a big meaning to it and getting the tattoo itself was release.
singlemama0905
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
My tongue was probably the least painful of my piercings. I hardly felt it both times Ive had it done

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

I have my tongue done and it hurt like HELL pretty sure it hurt worse then my nipples lol

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

I have a pretty high tolerance. I've gotten my tongue & lip pierced and didnt think they hurt.

Quoting eoewan:

I have the medical alert symbol on the inside of my wrist. It didn't hurt at all. It really depends on your pain tolerance, I guess. I was told it was going to hurt.

DollFace-23
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
My foot tattoo didn't hurt either! I have skinny feet and it was right on top

Quoting crescentstar2:

It was by far my most painful one, idk maybe because I have boney feet

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

Really mine didn't at all. I was expecting it to since I watched two girls get one on their foot when I got my back tattoo at 16 but it was nothing lol

Quoting crescentstar2:

Top of my foot hurt like a mofo. Throwing that out there for ya

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)