Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pork bacon or Turkey bacon?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Which one over the other?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Replies (51-60):
mary841108
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM

the only time i gave up meat was when i was pregnant with my daughter, for some reason i couldnt stand the sight smell or taste of it lol. i made all the side dishes and my husband cooked the meat or i'd be hunched over dying lol

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Haha, well I wasn't much of a meat eater to begin with so it's not too hard. My husband likes his meat too, but he's starting to get on board with me because he realized the health benefits. He watched Forks Over Knives and was like, "Whoa.." lol.

Quoting mary841108:

I couldnt do it lol. If I tried to go vegetarian i'm pretty sure my husband would leave me lol he is a steak and potato man all the way

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Used to be turkey but now neither. No meat at all.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

Sweets32285
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Turkey bacon. I like pork if its crispy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aeonix
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM
If I buy it (which is maybe 1x a year) it's turkey. I ordered turkey bacon at IHOP, omg it was awful. I don't know where they get there's from but they need a new supplier.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Veggie bacon.
KelissaMaye
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
DH prefers Turkey, but it doesn't get crispy enough for me. He likes it baked. I prefer pork. I only eat it very rarely though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Pork!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bigmessylife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Tempeh bacon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Idk if anyone has quoted this or not but you do know that fat is GOOD and it actually helps you lose weight? Obv you need to eat good fats. Not cookies or ice cream. But people have a huge misconception about fat intake. You can't function without it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pork tastes better IMO, but, I try to watch my fat intake like a hawk since I'm trying to lose weight, so I tend to buy turkey bacon instead.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Pork baby!

crazymom729
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM

PORK!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)