Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married with a crush

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

just curious what some women think on this. if your happily married and very much inlove with him.  do you or have you ever had an attraction or crush on another man?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MiniMax
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
I am married and completely happy, my crush is on him!! We have been through so much and fought so hard to be together. He is my prince!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Sure I have. I won't let that crush my commitment to my husband or my family though. Just because I have had an attraction to someone doesn't mean I would ever act on it.
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting MiniMax:

I am married and completely happy, my crush is on him!! We have been through so much and fought so hard to be together. He is my prince!
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Ian Somerhalder. I straight up told DH I would drop him like a hot potato if I ever had the opportunity to bang that guy. That'll never happen, so I guess I'm stuck with DH ;)

AleaKat
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Yes but that doesn't mean I act on it. I'm completely in love with my hubby and I'd never risk losing that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

There have been times I've been attracted to someone else, but I don't act on it. I don't allow it to grow into more. It's not worth breaking up my family over. The attraction goes away when you don't feed it. 

PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Well you're married, not dead.  Just don't flirt or act on it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM

It does not matter if you are married or not. Your husband will have a crush on a woman he finds attractive and you will have a crush on a man who you find attractive. It's normal but if you act on it is another thing.

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
This.

Unless Channing Tatum or Jason Statham shows up at my door. At which point all bets are off.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Sure I have. I won't let that crush my commitment to my husband or my family though. Just because I have had an attraction to someone doesn't mean I would ever act on it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueeyedpixie
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Channing tatum.... :-D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)