Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I give up!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I cannot to it all. I wish the sahm and breastfeeding bashers truly knew how hard it actually is! Your life consists of being a maid to your children and husband, a cook for your family and any potluck/event you or your dh is invited to, a teacher to your children,the food sorce so when baby is hungry you can't just prop up or hand them a bottle you have to stop whatever your doing to make sure your baby is happy, your job is 24/7 with no sick days or vacation, your needs and wants come dead last to make sure your dh and children are happy, 99% of the time your are never alone to have quite time, you have to deal with all the grocery shopping with the kids, the bills, all the Dr appointments, school events and meetings, if your in school your homework comes after everything including your sanity, any problems or stress falls on you because you are the go to person, you never get good sleeping because someone always needs something from you, your dh will be a lazy ass when home because "he works and you don't " . I just give up on trying to better myself. I can't do everything for everyone else and still have time to work on losing weight, go to school to get a career, and keep my sanity. Every ounce of me goes to every one else and I get forgotten about.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM

No.....don't tell someone how they should feel.

Quoting winkyloafer:

You've heard worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

as if you know her life............I completely understand her post. What a horrible thing to say to someone.

Quoting winkyloafer:

...dude, it isn't all that bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Again what am I supposed to be jealous of?

Quoting Anonymous:

lol...I'm so sure you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of what?

Quoting Anonymous:

jealous much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Boo fucking hoo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

It's o.k. we all know you are :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Of what?

Quoting Anonymous:

jealous much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Boo fucking hoo!

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I think you grossly underestimate what a good working mom does. all that and 40 hours a week. Sick days hahahaha! I wish. I can sleep when I'm dead.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Breastfed and i didnt have it bad
I made a routine

I cant agree with what a lot of other mothers complain about, because i didnt have a hard time
I did mostly everything and i still managed to have time to myself. I had no nanny or cleaning person

Being a mom is like a job you go to.
You are there most of the day.
Breast feeding is a choice too. So dont put blame on something you decided on
Yes its harder, but women make it harder
PUMP and hand it over to hubs to help do a feeding or two

Baby ALSO needs to bond with daddy
Why do women hog the kids all to themselves?
Its just excuses
Baby doesnt have to be on the tit to bond with mom. Just the holding alone is bonding time. And its only right to let daddy feed the kid too. He did help in making of the baby. Without him you wouldnt have the kid to begin with

Some women need to stop controling everything from the beginning, so that lazy ass hubby gets with the flow as well
Hes not lazy, you put him in a place of i will do it, because you dont know how. What do you expect down the road from him?
To defy you?
God forbid
The nerve of him if he does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I do ALL of that and add a 40 hour work week and a full load of school. So... your life is tough? Ok. Nobody said life was going to be easy.

Learn to say NO. It helps, promise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

That's what I thought,  you can't answer my question,  carry on now little one carry on!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's o.k. we all know you are :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Of what?

Quoting Anonymous:

jealous much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Boo fucking hoo!

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I understand what you are feeling,

but being a working mom is ALL that plus an 8 hour shift...

I think its hard to be a mom. period, wether u stay at home, or work.. ITS HARD!

jj4ij
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Imagine being a full time working/ breastfeeding/ homemaker.  That there is totally exhausting.  Then you have to stay up all night to pump.  Leave work and run to the daycare for a BF session, back to work, so tired, come home BF again... make dinner, serve, clean up, do laundry among other things needing to be done, BF again, showers for everyone, bedtime, BF again... then PUMP AWAY...

Remember, it could always be so much worse.  Gratitude sweetie : )  Motherhood is NOT all it is cracked up to be.  No one tells you that you will no longer be of importance and lose your own identity.   It catering from here on out for 18 years.......  Be glad you at least can stay home!  Good luck Mama, you will figure it out and get used to it.  You will develop a schedule and make it work.

Mumof2boys03
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I enjoy being a stay at home mom. I greatful I am able to be!! But I also have an amazing hubby that gives me breaks and helps when I need it...
I'm sorry you're struggling. Don't give up! You gotta stay strong for you babies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)