Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so pissed off.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Here I am.. with a terrible cold. I need rest. Yet I'm here taking care of my very active 15 month old DD by myself while SO is out playing pool... what the fuck.

see something wrong with this picture?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Take a nap together! 

wumbo
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Tell him when he's done, you're going to relax and he can take care of your daughter. 

LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Yup!!!! Cook something for your dd and have his ass cook for the rest of your time that you are sick.If he doesn't know how to cook tuff luck for him lol.Hope you feel better.

mary841108
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

nap together lol or put on a disney movie and give her some toys and veg on the couch for a bit.

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Have anyone who could take your dd for an half hour so you could nap? Personally id be taking my kid to my dads out of state for a stay. Maybe my husband would take me more seriously than a game of pool if i showed him i wasnt taking his disrespectful treatment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I dont mind her being here with me at all.. just wish I had a little help keeping an eye on her so I could close my eyes for a little while. He was supposed to go check out a gym with his friend and pick up soup from my mothers and head home. Instead he dropped off the soup and left me with DD .. she wont be ready for a nap for a couple hours.

I'm hoping we can cuddle and she will fall asleep with me. Its the fact of the matter,ya know?

Quoting olliesmommy2:

Have anyone who could take your dd for an half hour so you could nap? Personally id be taking my kid to my dads out of state for a stay. Maybe my husband would take me more seriously than a game of pool if i showed him i wasnt taking his disrespectful treatment.

WhitleyLyles
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:51 PM

yep

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Would that be okay? she wont catch my cold? I would love some baby cuddles right now.. taking a nap with her would make my day 1000x better. Ive been vegging out for a while.. I'm just afraid of dozing off.

Quoting mary841108:

nap together lol or put on a disney movie and give her some toys and veg on the couch for a bit.

mary841108
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM

mama you are in the house with her, she is bound to catch it anyways. illness in my house bounces back and forth like a ping pong match on speed no matter how i try to contain it lol. she'll be ok and it'll help you feel better faster. that and some green tea with honey

Quoting Anonymous:

Would that be okay? she wont catch my cold? I would love some baby cuddles right now.. taking a nap with her would make my day 1000x better. Ive been vegging out for a while.. I'm just afraid of dozing off.

Quoting mary841108:

Cleaning tips, baking recipes, dinner recipes, kids crafts, crafts for the bored mama and more at:

http://theimperfectstepfordwife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who sees something wrong with it.

hes on a temporary lay off for the winter (he does lawncare so during the winter they lay off for a month or two)

he's been in the house with us since hes been off. Hes "going crazy" and needs to get out for a while. I completely understand that, I really do. I'm here all day everyday. But, couldn't it wait til DD was down for a nap at least?

am I making ridiculous requests? I take care of him 24/7 when hes sick :(

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

yep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)