Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us your "childhood" story...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

you know, the one that is still being told at family gatherings...

:)

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

BUMP!

bcoll

BUMP!

bcoll

BUMP!

bcoll

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I was in 3rd grade telling my friends the middle finger was NOT bad. God most certainly would not have put it on my hand if it was bad. And only being who meant it in a bad way were bad... After about 10 minutes of arguing and getting no where I stood up in front of the entire cafeteria both middle fingers up and yelled "I mean it good!"

I didn't prove my point lol
lovexroads88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
We grew up in the country, with horses & various other animals. Well we moved to a new house and were building pens and even 30 mins my brother had to pee. He was 3, so finally mom taught him to just pee outside. A few weeks later he was playing outside and mom had me go see what he was doing. I found him hunkered down in the barn crying saying "how do I wipe my butt!" Lmao he though he could poo outside too appearently. The story still haunts him & hes 18.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

LMBO :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I was in 3rd grade telling my friends the middle finger was NOT bad. God most certainly would not have put it on my hand if it was bad. And only being who meant it in a bad way were bad... After about 10 minutes of arguing and getting no where I stood up in front of the entire cafeteria both middle fingers up and yelled "I mean it good!"

I didn't prove my point lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured