Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you secretly racist?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (711-720):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM
What type of TV are you referring to? I hope not scripted TV shows? Have you met any black people in person, be honest and try not to back peddle, your conment pretty much confirms it. You sound very ignorant, but those are usually the ones with the most negative opinions.

As for Spanish, why can't they press "1" for Spanish?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am! I fully admit it. If you come into my store dressed in your pjs during the day you are trash wether it be white or black.... What is it with blacks and if you watch tv they are very uneducated When they speak! Drives me batty please go to school finish school and make your race better. Maybe then we won't judge you. Hispanics are just as bad wanting a free ride. Also if you live in America why should I have to learn Spanish, you came here speak English. If I go to a different country I am expected to speak your language speak mine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Your reasoning for blacks, if you don't mind me asking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes im from the midwest. And it's not like I hate all mexicans, just the one's that don't know how to speak english.

Quoting viv212:

Interesting. It's crazy to me to hear that white people don't like us Mexicans. I'm from So Cal and over here, we're the majority and you would be the minority. I take it that this is the opposite from where you live? Are you from the mid-west?

Quoting Anonymous:

yes i am

Quoting viv212:

Are you white?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like blacks or mexicans

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM
At least you still had some black included in your insult, I was called white.

-anon 4

Quoting Anonymous:

Well My history I can relate I'm called an Oreo, Square, and so on. I was raised in the suburbs. Your nice homes and respected schools so of course I spoke properly and carried myself as such. Black people can sometimes be very judgementsl towards each other. But when I came into contact with ones who weren't raised in a similar fashion called me names but it never once bothered me because they looked stupid not me. I got picked on for reading a book on the bus that drove thru a bad neighborhood. I too can't stand the overly ghetto ones but its very comical to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea I agree. there isn't a lot of good logic behind it.I've had a theory that being the youngest of the generation I was picked on so maybe I'm just scarred? but that sounds equally as stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol you sound silly

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm black but I really don't like other black people. not even family (except mom and dad). I try to treat them equally, but so many are so ghetto.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Oh I get white all the time as well lol my mom asked me to pick up her phone one day and her friend said to her after I got off Lisa was that your daughter or a white person.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least you still had some black included in your insult, I was called white.

-anon 4

Quoting Anonymous:

Well My history I can relate I'm called an Oreo, Square, and so on. I was raised in the suburbs. Your nice homes and respected schools so of course I spoke properly and carried myself as such. Black people can sometimes be very judgementsl towards each other. But when I came into contact with ones who weren't raised in a similar fashion called me names but it never once bothered me because they looked stupid not me. I got picked on for reading a book on the bus that drove thru a bad neighborhood. I too can't stand the overly ghetto ones but its very comical to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea I agree. there isn't a lot of good logic behind it.I've had a theory that being the youngest of the generation I was picked on so maybe I'm just scarred? but that sounds equally as stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol you sound silly

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm black but I really don't like other black people. not even family (except mom and dad). I try to treat them equally, but so many are so ghetto.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 206 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I secretly don't like everyone.......some can be more annoying than others but the color doesn't really matter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry, but I lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was unaware there was a dress code for young black males in the South. I also had no idea that muggings were scheduled between the hours of four and ten PM. Nor did I realize that only pedestrians walking with both children and dates could be victims of a mugging. My mugger must not have read the memo. He was white, wearing a nice polo shirt and khakis and it was eight in the morning at a bus stop in an upper class neighborhood and I was not accompanied by a date or any minor children. The worst part of the mugging was he took my lighter. All he got besides that was two dollars in quarters (bus fare), an apple, and the half empty pack of gum in my purse. So there I sat, waiting for the police with a badly needed cigarette in my hand and nothing to light it with.

Quoting Anonymous:

New to living here in the south every morning there is a armed mugging. Always young black males.  They shoot people over pocket change. So I go out of my way to run when I see baggy pants and a hoodie.  Which is unfair to all the good people out there! What pisses me off is that there are no local black leaders that stand up to fix this problem.  Racial profiling works!   Whites can't do it......that would be racist.  I see young black males going out of their way to look the exact opposite of thugs in our area trying to distance themselves.  Am I racist? Yes, against young black males. As soon as young black males stop committing  the most violent crime on people walking with their date and children between the hours of 4pm-10 pm.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Forgot to go anon? ;)

Quoting babygirl_1012:

Yes I am willing to procreate with someone who dislikes a group of people. I will teach my child values and my beliefs and hope they pick up what I teach them. They are going to come into contact with different beliefs throughout their lives and hope they pick the right beliefs.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

So you're willing to procreate with a known racist and let your kids be brought up around that? Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

My bf hates black people, I mean all of them, calling them dirty, no good, scum, and blah blah blah. I tell him that every culture has a few bad people, but he hates them. So I make sure to tell him, that when we have a child, I hope they marry someone black lol! But other than that, I think we make fun of all groups equally, but not really based on race but more of tendencies. Asians for not knowing how to drive, mexicans for smelling like burnt oil all the time, white americans for not disciplining their children, black people for being loud, teenagers for being disrespectful. I can go on and on, I dont think we are that bad, since we make fun of everyone, but maybe that makes it worse than just making fun of one group. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Idk why that is shocking to you, it's not to me.

Quoting viv212:

Interesting. It's crazy to me to hear that white people don't like us Mexicans. I'm from So Cal and over here, we're the majority and you would be the minority. I take it that this is the opposite from where you live? Are you from the mid-west?

Quoting Anonymous:

yes i am

Quoting viv212:

Are you white?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like blacks or mexicans

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM
How's that going for ya?

Quoting bear.katten:

Not secretly..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 207 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Yes... I cannot stand loud, obnoxious ghetto black people...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN