Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you secretly racist?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (721-730):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 207 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM
No body cares about your "swag" pick up your fu*king pants and walk faster!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes... I cannot stand loud, obnoxious ghetto black people...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 207 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Just because your "president is black" it doesn't change anything..

Take a bath because grease and odor do not mix.

I just can't get over how nasty, loud and obnoxious SOME/most black people are and when I say this I'm mostly talking about the ones from the 'hood' that have no class or self respect whatsoever! That just live off the government and have 10 kids from 10 different worthless ass black men.. America could DO WITHOUT YOU!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

I appreciate this one so much...YOU get accused of talking proper? Anyone ever accuse you of TYPING proper?

Quoting Harm-aysa:

Growing up as the token black kid n my area.. now as an adult, ( I'm African American) ,ppl tell me I talk "white" /proper all the time..juss bout everyone I Eva encountered honestly of any color..sry I'm an educated black person !! LOL. But n my home.. my 3 yr old is vry smart n I haven't even taught her white n black yet... she knows brown lol. I dont teach my kids to c color.

Ppl r juss ppl.. u know? N nowadays Ppl r so mixed up hardley anyone is truly juss one race.

MaraJade27
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM

You can be a person of color and be racist as well. How about self-loathing black people who use the N word towards one another? It's not like you're "bringing it back". lol. That is a term of slavery and if you use it, you're no better than a white person who uses it.

extranopickle
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:43 AM
If it's openly, why are you anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

Openly Racist Against All Races!!!

bear.katten
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Good. People know I dont keep my opinions to myself :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

How's that going for ya?

Quoting bear.katten:

Not secretly..

extranopickle
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
My favorite musical ever! It was funny to see it live and see that some people obviously had not read anything about it before buying their ticket!

Quoting tessamalk:

I'll just leave this here.

Harm-aysa
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Y wld I make that up? I assure u its true. Ppl r ignorant n rude n ways u wldnt believe

Quoting Anonymous:

People seriously tell you you talk white/proper? For some reason I find that hard to believe

Quoting Harm-aysa:

Growing up as the token black kid n my area.. now as an adult, ( I'm African American) ,ppl tell me I talk "white" /proper all the time..juss bout everyone I Eva encountered honestly of any color..sry I'm an educated black person !! LOL. But n my home.. my 3 yr old is vry smart n I haven't even taught her white n black yet... she knows brown lol. I dont teach my kids to c color.

Ppl r juss ppl.. u know? N nowadays Ppl r so mixed up hardley anyone is truly juss one race.

viv212
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah that gets on my nerves too but I'm ashamed I never really learned Spanish.

Do you think you fit the stereotype of a racist bible-thumping mid-westener? Im not trying to be a jerk. I'm just amazed at how our worlds are complete opposites.

I have a friend and before we met, we were not fond of each other because of the stereotypes we viewed each other by. She is now one of my closest friends. We always make fun of each other, that I'm a ghetto Mexican and she's a naive white girl lol So really I'm not being a jerk. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes im from the midwest. And it's not like I hate all mexicans, just the one's that don't know how to speak english.

Quoting viv212:

Interesting. It's crazy to me to hear that white people don't like us Mexicans. I'm from So Cal and over here, we're the majority and you would be the minority. I take it that this is the opposite from where you live? Are you from the mid-west?

Quoting Anonymous:

yes i am

Quoting viv212:

Are you white?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like blacks or mexicans

theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I was raised by A Klansman and Woman, but after I went to college and out on my own, I see people for the ass-wholes they truly are despite their skin color.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)