Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you secretly racist?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (741-750):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 210 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Um... nope.... I find myself biting my tongue at times when in the presence of one of several ignoramuses who is... But when pressed, I will give them a piece of my mind, though I feel really, really aghast at such super stupidity. I'm not racist, though I am prejudiced toward any racist, bigot, etc. no matter colour nor creed, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 193 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Because i can i dont need to be open with a bunch of random bitches on the internet. I didn't know it was a requirement that you needed to know who iam because of something i posted in a post. In RL i will be openly racist on the net??? Wtf for?! Anonymous is there i have every right to use it tyvm

Quoting extranopickle:

If it's openly, why are you anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

Openly Racist Against All Races!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 138 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM

omg I described like half the people i went to high school with and some of my family members lol.. my bestie is black and she always talks about how they make a fool of themselves smh.... it ok for black n white to be together or have black friends but to forget who you are and act like that is just dumb... I have black friends and they told me if i ever started acting like that they prob would not wanna hang out with me.. the reason they like me is bc "i'm so white" lol or so they say... it seems to come up a lot when I'm acting super white haha

Quoting Love060708kids:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm raciest when it comes to a white person trying to be black to the point of they will talk about there own race like they are not white LOL or really any race that does this i just see majority whites do it i guess.

Lol, you just described my little sister ;)

Green_eyed_grl
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Learn to spell! I am racist against idiots!! Like u!

Quoting Anonymous:

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 211 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I don't like short men... Only big men. Is that racist? I could never share jeans with my man. LOL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 211 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM
U sound like an idiot. I pierced my baby's ears when she was 4 weeks old b/c I couldn't wait to buy her real diamond studs after having two boys. And, I am white and from New England. Ha, ha!
Maybe I am racist to idiots like u!

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

I make slurs about different races all the time. I was laughing really hard about the ear piercing comment in another thread that went along the lines of "only Mexicans pierce their little girls ears that young" that might not be true but I've only ever SEEN Mexican parents OBSESS over getting their daughters ears pierced, so it rang true to me, in a way.

I laugh at black jokes all the time - Sad thing is, I'm a very white girl who was raised by a black family.

Honestly I believe everyone is guilty of it at some point whether they admit it or not.

ETA: maybe not racism but definitely making the remarks or having the thoughts that could be called 'racist'

ChelseySpelsey
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I'm sorry "u" think I'm an idiot.

I'm also sorry that "u" got your daughter's ears pierced at 4 weeks old for your own selfish reasons.

I'm also really sorry "u" didn't quite understand what I was saying and felt the need to quote me and call me an idiot.

Have a nice night.

Quoting Anonymous:

U sound like an idiot. I pierced my baby's ears when she was 4 weeks old b/c I couldn't wait to buy her real diamond studs after having two boys. And, I am white and from New England. Ha, ha!

Maybe I am racist to idiots like u!

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

I make slurs about different races all the time. I was laughing really hard about the ear piercing comment in another thread that went along the lines of "only Mexicans pierce their little girls ears that young" that might not be true but I've only ever SEEN Mexican parents OBSESS over getting their daughters ears pierced, so it rang true to me, in a way.

I laugh at black jokes all the time - Sad thing is, I'm a very white girl who was raised by a black family.

Honestly I believe everyone is guilty of it at some point whether they admit it or not.

ETA: maybe not racism but definitely making the remarks or having the thoughts that could be called 'racist'

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 196 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:09 AM

do you watch the news??? Not scripted tv at all. And why are they (blacks) so loud and obnoxious? Watch any reality tv, extreme home makeover for one, they all fall on the ground and roll around! Really? Stay on your feet and act human not like a monkey!

as for meeting black people yes I have met poor ones and well educated (MD's and professors) and I will converse with the educated. When talking to the uneducated I feel like I talking to a 3 yr old! Part of the reason I don't work in the city anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

What type of TV are you referring to? I hope not scripted TV shows? Have you met any black people in person, be honest and try not to back peddle, your conment pretty much confirms it. You sound very ignorant, but those are usually the ones with the most negative opinions.

As for Spanish, why can't they press "1" for Spanish?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am! I fully admit it. If you come into my store dressed in your pjs during the day you are trash wether it be white or black.... What is it with blacks and if you watch tv they are very uneducated When they speak! Drives me batty please go to school finish school and make your race better. Maybe then we won't judge you. Hispanics are just as bad wanting a free ride. Also if you live in America why should I have to learn Spanish, you came here speak English. If I go to a different country I am expected to speak your language speak mine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 212 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM

You must be so proud of yourself! Congradulations! Your the White Trash that thinks their HIGH CLASS. I bet he's the type that cuts the sleeves of his UFC shirts. You have an amazing find!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh well! He doesn't direct it towards blacks. He calls his friends niggers! He also called an elderly white woman a nigger once at work on accident since he says it so often. Nobody here seems to care. He's a built man too so I doubt anybody who does care is gonna step up to him. Anyways, OH WELL!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your DF needs to be slapped that word is so hateful and disgusting

Quoting Anonymous:

Mexicans. They annoy us and my entire family talks down upon them. My df also says nigger a lot and we are white.

Love060708kids
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:54 AM

LOL!  That's what I tell my sister, I tell her to be herself.  Well, she doesn't listen.

Quoting Anonymous:

omg I described like half the people i went to high school with and some of my family members lol.. my bestie is black and she always talks about how they make a fool of themselves smh.... it ok for black n white to be together or have black friends but to forget who you are and act like that is just dumb... I have black friends and they told me if i ever started acting like that they prob would not wanna hang out with me.. the reason they like me is bc "i'm so white" lol or so they say... it seems to come up a lot when I'm acting super white haha

Quoting Love060708kids:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm raciest when it comes to a white person trying to be black to the point of they will talk about there own race like they are not white LOL or really any race that does this i just see majority whites do it i guess.

Lol, you just described my little sister ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)