Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you secretly racist?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (751-760):
babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Lol! I dont care if people know, who are they to judge? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Forgot to go anon? ;)

Quoting babygirl_1012:

Yes I am willing to procreate with someone who dislikes a group of people. I will teach my child values and my beliefs and hope they pick up what I teach them. They are going to come into contact with different beliefs throughout their lives and hope they pick the right beliefs.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

So you're willing to procreate with a known racist and let your kids be brought up around that? Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

My bf hates black people, I mean all of them, calling them dirty, no good, scum, and blah blah blah. I tell him that every culture has a few bad people, but he hates them. So I make sure to tell him, that when we have a child, I hope they marry someone black lol! But other than that, I think we make fun of all groups equally, but not really based on race but more of tendencies. Asians for not knowing how to drive, mexicans for smelling like burnt oil all the time, white americans for not disciplining their children, black people for being loud, teenagers for being disrespectful. I can go on and on, I dont think we are that bad, since we make fun of everyone, but maybe that makes it worse than just making fun of one group. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 213 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
I don't think I am. I hope I'm not!!

However, I think I'm the opposite with black men. Lol My DH is white, but if we hadnt gotten together, I think when I left my small town that is basically only white, I would have ende up with a black man, if one would have me. I am very attracted to black men. I think black babies/kids and mixed babies/kids are sooo cute!
cimaloreschell
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I personally am not racist at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 214 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Only Mexicans. Growing up all over California has made me dislike them.

I have very few friends of Mexican decent and they are caring intelligent people who contribute to society. They make fun of their own race and know how terrible Mexicans are and are actually ashamed of them also.

Doesn't matter whether or not they have money or not either, they all do the same things that annoy the shit out of me.

They don't teach their children manners therefor grow up to be disrespectful adults. Their children will just stare at you for long periods of time even if you ask them to stop. They never wash their childrens face or hands. They don't take care of their house, yard, or cars. Everything they own looks dirty. All the men gawk and stare (almost breaking their neck driving by) at any girl with light colored hair or lighter skin. They pretend they don't know English when they do something dumb. OR they actually have been here for 10+ years and refuse to learn English! They think our schools will teach their children English for them! They drive under the speed limit. They leave bags of trash on the side of the road. They have picnics wherever the fuck they want. They claim to "work hard" yet do a shitty job in every profession. I could go on and on and on.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 215 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Kind of. Sometimes certain thoughts come to mind that may be unpleasant toward a specifc race. Mostly blacks and mexicans. But I am mexican, so I think I get a pass in that one. Lol. And my boyfriend is black, and he is truely amazing and a wonderful boyfriend and man and father to his child.

I was raised in a very racist household. I wasnt even allowed to watch the cosby show growing up. And some of that was I grained in me, my siblings and my cousins. So every once in a while certain thoughts do pop into my head, but I never voice them and don't allow other peiple to voice racism in my presence. I chastise people for making racist comments if children are around. I don't see it as being hypocritical, though. O believe racism is taught, and I refuse to continue that cycle. ,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 216 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Be careful if you are racist, because the very person you hate, is going yo be in YOUR Family!! If you hate gays -Guess what

If U hate blacks - Guess what 

If you hate Jews   Guess what

If you hate hispanics   Guess what

Theyre be gcoming to your family REAL SOON! Your kids going to bring in ur home the people you hate most.  Kids rebel U know!

In other words   Don't hate

Love everyBody!

ArmyGal
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM

A lot of people are not secretly racist, they are out and are proud. You can simply do a google search to see all of the racism out right now, especially towards Obama. I'm seeing Happy Ni***r day across facebooks today. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 217 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Your a racist and Ignorant! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Only Mexicans. Growing up all over California has made me dislike them.

I have very few friends of Mexican decent and they are caring intelligent people who contribute to society. They make fun of their own race and know how terrible Mexicans are and are actually ashamed of them also.

Doesn't matter whether or not they have money or not either, they all do the same things that annoy the shit out of me.

They don't teach their children manners therefor grow up to be disrespectful adults. Their children will just stare at you for long periods of time even if you ask them to stop. They never wash their childrens face or hands. They don't take care of their house, yard, or cars. Everything they own looks dirty. All the men gawk and stare (almost breaking their neck driving by) at any girl with light colored hair or lighter skin. They pretend they don't know English when they do something dumb. OR they actually have been here for 10+ years and refuse to learn English! They think our schools will teach their children English for them! They drive under the speed limit. They leave bags of trash on the side of the road. They have picnics wherever the fuck they want. They claim to "work hard" yet do a shitty job in every profession. I could go on and on and on.....

maiahlynn
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM

i love the human race no space aliens..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 218 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I think black people are on average more athletic than white. Is that racist?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN