Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you trust your dh with the kids? EDT

Posted by   + Show Post

EDT: hmm maybe i should have worded the tittle different.. dont get me wrong i 100% trust dh with ds at all times he cares for him beautifully.. maybe i should have said "things you have to remind dh of when watching the kids".. also.. dh has yet to forget anything other then the snacks as meals thing.. idk i think i have OCD with some things

Ok dh is a wonderful father.. every thing i can ask for! BUT there are 3 things that i have to call every day to check up on.. i know my husband .. and i know what he is capable of.. and i have to be sure of these 3 things every day!

1.) did dh get dropped off and picked up from school ON TIME - dh is a heavy sleeper and has no concept of tim

2.) did he feed ds "real" food. - Dh tends to think chips and slim jims are a healthy diet and sufficient for a meal

3.) did he brush ds teeth before school!

other then those hes a perfect dad.. but i feel like if i dont check up on him daily and remind him daily.. then they wont get done

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Replies (91-92):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Yep, 100%.  He does things differently than me and its good cause it causes the kids to learn to be flexible.

stephanieseon
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Wow. I wouldn't have children with a man I couldn't trust with them!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured