Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Barbie's Dream House has NOTHING on this!

My husband and I have been looking of schematics to build our boys a playhouse in the backyard. We don't want one that is overly masculine, nor do we want one that is overly feminine. We want something that we can build together (with the help of my dad who is a master carpenter and welder. So anything we chose to do, I'm secure because I know my dad can do it.) We want to get it done for Valentines day for the kids. If we can't then we will have to push it to Easter.

In any case, we have been researhing the schematics and looking at different types of possibilies and we found this one online. I looked at my husband and told him that when *I* get a house like this, THEN the boys can have a play house like this! lol, but for now, we are scaling down! This is pretty cool though! I showed my dad and he said that we can add a slide and a swing set if we wanted to! lol. My husband says we should go for it. HECK NO! That sucker would take up my ENTIRE backyard right now. I don't want to give up my patio/sitting area. We have a little sitting area out back, and I LOVE it! I told him I would think about it, WHEN we find our new home, that is MUCH bigger than the one we are in now. WE are currently in the market looking. So far, nothing is jumping out. =/ I hope we can get a bigger home by May which is my birthday!

Other insane cool playhouses found at this site:

http://www.woodmanor.net/Playhouse-plans.html

(Sorry I don't know how to make it a clicky. Maybe someone who knows can....)

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
punchnpie
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Lol Yep. Exactly !
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Quoting SB2217:

We build a wood play kitchen for our oldest. It was a lot of fun to do! DH and I added things to it and it turned out amazing.
We want to build them a big play house (not as huge as the one on the picture though) when we move (we plan to move across contry in a couple of years but no way we want to haul a big playhouse with us!)

Awwww how cute! We are only moving across town. From Avondale to Surprise. SO it wont be a bad haul when we move.

TerriAnne2606
My Jamberry Nails - go to http://TexasTerri.Jamberrynails.net to find out more!
Yesterday at 10:15 AM
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM

And, so affordable, too.  And you can buy a downloadable plan and get free shipping.  LOL

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

i'm gonna have to BUMP because this seems ridiculous to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

wow are you rich?

ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Quoting TerriAnne2606:

And, so affordable, too.  And you can buy a downloadable plan and get free shipping.  LOL

lol, I know right!

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM
So you want one done by February 14th for them but you are in the market for a new house. Are you gonna take it with you to the new place?
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Quoting DiANAiVELiSSE:

i'm gonna have to BUMP because this seems ridiculous to me!

What part does?

angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

AWESOME

ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Does it matter how much money we have or don't have?

Quoting Anonymous:

wow are you rich?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)