Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you like one of your children more?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a 2 year old son who I adore and a 5 year old daughter who I love but I like my son more. I want to play with him and cuddle him more. I think it has a lot to do with the ages. My daughter has an attitude a lot of the time and although I correct her when she is rude ect id rather just avoid being around her and play with my son instead. I do feel guilty and I try to play with her as much as I can but it really feels forced. I don't tell her anything mean or make her feel bad this is all just what goes through my head and it makes me feel horrible but I can't help how I feel. Does/ has anyone else felt like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Replies (41-43):
Willow.wind
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Daddy's girl & mammas boy... Sad but soo true in life... It's that way here & the children did the picking. We parent & raise them equally but when the have to choose a parent to ride a fun ride with its always the same...

nicki1018
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I grew up watching my mom play favorites and I swore I'd never do that to my children and I don't.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I am horribly ashamed to admit it, but yes. I love both of my children equally, but I like my son so much more than I like my daughter. I try my damnedest never to let it show, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)