Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shaved yoohoos promote pedophilia *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I swear- I hate it when women are always talking about getting their junk shaved or waxed.  it grosses me out. all i can think about is that they look like tweens! omg. why would you want to look like a preteen? Why do guys even like it?  Then we wonder why they start molesting young girls....they don't look any different than their mommies! and they can't say no! why do you ladies do this???? I keep my hair trimmed and clean...NOT GONE! GROW UP!

UPDATE:

by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM

geez. idk how many times i have to repeat this but ...this was my first awesomely successful TROLL POST and i admitted it almost from the beginning. I was kidding-- it is called sarcasm. i can't believe how many rplies this has gotten and honestly it is helping me w/ the ranking so oh well. but again....i was TROLLING ;) have a nice day!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Replies (231-240):
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I don't want my man getting raw from rubbing up against a Brillo pad. I'd also love to be able to find my vagina, as well. I love my pre-teen pussy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM

lol

no its bushy!

toothpick??

Quoting honeyrder:

Why is it wrong? Because my pubic hair ISN'T all wild?

Quoting SnapIt:

you have the wrong siggie up under your post

calm down woman! its only hair! Hair that doesnt belong to you

do you get all crazed like this with hubs? daaamn

Quoting honeyrder:

Name-caller! I only said that bitches shouldn't shave it ALL off. This is what the OP said too, and so many folks are letting their sick flag fly on her, I'm disgusted. Get this...think I need help all you want. I am thinking Y'ALL need help. Here we are deadlocked. It ain't going to change anyone's opinion. My opinion will remain...you baby-playin' bitches are nasty. You want to be molested like you were as kids. You don't care if your daughters (if you have them) get molested. Nasty, sick, and wrong. Do you think I'm going to seek help because some bitch who needs help tells me to? I ain't. I also ain't having any nasty, perverted men around my kids. You do. 

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

You are a moron. I bet you think touching yourself is perverted as well, right? You seriously need to seek help. 

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting honeyrder:

There is something wrong with you if you truly believe that. I shave for me and no one else. He couldn't care less if I shaved or not.

If I believe you can shave under but not take off the whole front? Seriously, I knew there were a lot of perverted bitches on this site, but many of y'all need to see someone about recovering those molestation memories that make you think you do that because you "want to". 

Smcclellan7080
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you're a fucking idiot...See how opinions work??

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Well. This was fun. Read the whole post, and still have no comment...

xoch86
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Lol

Quoting honeyrder:

I'm laughing, and I even spread this wonderful post to my own group. lol

Quoting xoch86:

• I didn't get ANY of what either of u just said.. But it sounded really funny.. Is it wrong that I'm laughing at this?
Quoting honeyrder:

lol

*two thumbs up*

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh. Ok. Alright. YOU are gonna throw stones? This from the broad who is shacked up with some random bit of trash (with her kid in the house), but hasn't bothered to get a DIVORCE first.  And for the record, you have seriously flipped your shit. Did you contract rabies because your fuckbuddy ate out a chick with a smooth cootch and brought home the gift that keeps on giving to your hairy jungle bush? You sound like you've got an angry snatch. Give it a nice smooth shave. Use a good moisturizing oatmeal lotion on it when you're done. You'll feel tons better about yourself. 

Quoting honeyrder:

Name-caller! I only said that bitches shouldn't shave it ALL off. This is what the OP said too, and so many folks are letting their sick flag fly on her, I'm disgusted. Get this...think I need help all you want. I am thinking Y'ALL need help. Here we are deadlocked. It ain't going to change anyone's opinion. My opinion will remain...you baby-playin' bitches are nasty. You want to be molested like you were as kids. You don't care if your daughters (if you have them) get molested. Nasty, sick, and wrong. Do you think I'm going to seek help because some bitch who needs help tells me to? I ain't. I also ain't having any nasty, perverted men around my kids. You do. 

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

You are a moron. I bet you think touching yourself is perverted as well, right? You seriously need to seek help. 

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting honeyrder:

There is something wrong with you if you truly believe that. I shave for me and no one else. He couldn't care less if I shaved or not.

If I believe you can shave under but not take off the whole front? Seriously, I knew there were a lot of perverted bitches on this site, but many of y'all need to see someone about recovering those molestation memories that make you think you do that because you "want to". 

Lilysmomma84
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Lilysmomma84:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! why are we all having to say (and teaching our little girls that it's yoohoo, va jay jay's , hooha ,   and why for men/boys is it ,pee-pee, ding dong , thingy, and some other words that are more Mature ....

WHY ARE WE TEACHING OUR CHILDREN THAT PENIS AND VAGINA AND VULVA AND PUBIC HAIR ARE DIRTY WORDS !!!!! but va jay jay and pee pee is ok ???? because it sounds nonsexual ? ... you would NOT teach your child silly names for there feet , there belly is not there nom nom .

Yes i did not tell my two year old about her vagina , it was her privates , but around 3 we babysat a little boy and i changed him and she asked what "it" was .. i just calmly said that's his penis , boys have penis's and girls have a vagina , it's still a private area and not for everyone to see , and no one to touch ... and that was the end of the conversation , ... so a few weeks later i changed the boy again and his mom had just come , and my daughter just in a 3 year old way goes "Auntie .. Matt his privates are his Penis , i have privates called my Vagina ,, " ... my friend was shocked and pulled me aside and angry asked me why i would tell my daughter the names ,, i asked what i should have told her .. my friend goes you could have said it was his wee~wee .... my response .. WHY ? that's not what it's called ? ... she has no response ... but seriously .... our kids know about there "VA jay jays and dicks and condoms " but not there vagina's and penises , and can't even say the RIGHT words without giggling or blushing ... it's sad ... we don't make up silly names for ANYTHING ELSE !!!! exp BODY PARTS .. so why are vagina , penis and breasts so different ... those are the right words , just like Elbow , belly button and toe .... i don't get it !  and as for SHAVING ... Its our own reasons , there are many of them and i think we have the right to them and no one is going to "turn" into a pedophile because of seeing a WOMAN who's shaved .. JEEEZ !

Quoting mich.el.le:

I'm more concerned about your lack of ability to say the words vagina and vulva than what state your pubic hair is in.

Yep. I think we do our children a much greater disservice by giving their sexual organs ''cutesy'' nicknames, instead of calling them what they are.  I think pedophiles are more likely to get away with molesting children when we don't explain to our kids what their body parts are and don't teach them (age appropriate) sex education.

I compleatly agree ... if somone ment them harm , or did harm .. it's going to make a bigger impact if my child (god forbid) had to stand up in court , to a police officer and say that man touched , my vagina or he made me touch his penis , and sound confident  and strong about it ... then saying he touched my hoo ha... or he made me tuch his dingdong.... and then if questiond so they touched your vagina , and pressed about the matter there going to be upset confused , .... I hate that any of that even had to be  in my head but  i relized it wile watching a crime show once , how that childen dont even understand what things are , and the fact that when i was 17 or so my mother called my pubic hair my public hair ... She said when she asked about sex she was given a book ! ... i dont force my child to talk about it but if theres a question i answer it in age approprate and WORD approprate ways ....      and i find it sick that anyone thinks that a woman shaving will "turn" her man into a pervert !....... pedophiles come from abuse in there own childhood.... they come from mental issues ... and they get off by watching kids , not shaved woman !!! and toddlers and tiaras dosent help but now were getting off topic .. but i'm sooo glad to find somone else who relizes theres a big issue when the some odd 100posts woman are useing other terms for BODY PARTS !!!! **eye roll** ohhh jeez what type of world is this!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I'm with you trim is in, I couldn't have my women parts look like a 4 year olds
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I swear- I hate it when women are always talking about getting their junk shaved or waxed.  it grosses me out. all i can think about is that they look like tweens! omg. why would you want to look like a preteen? Why do guys even like it?  Then we wonder why they start molesting young girls....they don't look any different than their mommies! and they can't say no! why do you ladies do this???? I keep my hair trimmed and clean...NOT GONE! GROW UP!

Why do you keep it trimmed? You want to look like it just started growing in last month? OMG Gross! You make your junk look like you're in 8th grade OR YOUNGER and then you wonder why all the men you sleep with INSTANTLY start molesting junior high kids? It's because YOU teach them to want kiddie vagina! The only way for you to stop pedophilia is to stop trimming. Yep, stop trimming or cutting or (gulp!) shaving next to it for swimsuit season! Keep a big set of side burns hanging out the side of your bathing suit or else every man you meet will start raping babies! And if you don't look hung from the front, if there isn't enough hair-padding to show in your shadow, then it's on your head every time another kid is molested. YOU have turned normal straight men away from grown women and toward kids. You and your "trimmed and clean" demon loins.

How about, we do what we want with what we have. Just like men. Not every guy who shaves does it to look like a ten year old. It's patently stupid to say that a woman MUST be uncomfortable (if it makes her uncomfortable) or she's spreading pedophilia. What's next? Flat-chested women, short women, women who dye over their gray are promoting pedophilia?

Doodlesrevenge
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:25 PM

It's just my tail that's bushy.

Quoting SnapIt:

lol

no its bushy!

toothpick??

Quoting honeyrder:

Why is it wrong? Because my pubic hair ISN'T all wild?

Quoting SnapIt:

you have the wrong siggie up under your post

calm down woman! its only hair! Hair that doesnt belong to you

do you get all crazed like this with hubs? daaamn

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Quoting honeyrder:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting honeyrder:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)