Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you know these children ? where is there mother !!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

these 3 little kids wont leave my house !!! Every time i say who did this , my kids tell me who it was , Do you know them , their names are " I DONT KNOW " , "I DIDNT DO IT " , & " WASNT ME " they come over all the time and wont go home , do you know their mother i want her to come get them ! Lol !  Do you have trouble with these kids too ?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
XandersMomma07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Those haven't been here yet (I get the smirky little grin when I say who did that) But I do get visits from I'm to busy often (five year says this when asked to do anything lol )

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:38 PM

i get visits from their cousin ,  just a minute also

Quoting XandersMomma07:

Those haven't been here yet (I get the smirky little grin when I say who did that) But I do get visits from I'm to busy often (five year says this when asked to do anything lol )

WandaSue
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM

oooh i think they must be related to Not ME and Him!

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

i belive you are right

Quoting WandaSue:

oooh i think they must be related to Not ME and Him!

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I have a cousin of theirs that frequents my house, his name is "not me".... As soon as I find the mother, I think I am going to file for child support..

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't seen those children, however, my two year old must be a genius because whenever something happens, "Maureen (the two year old) did it!"

poietes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Lol, when my 6 yr old acts up he tells me the robot in his tummy is making him do it and "punches" himself in the stomach to make the robot stop.

Quoting anon1986East:

No, the phrases I hear are "She did it!" or "He did it!", one time when it was just me and my 6 year old (poor child didn't have her siblings around to blame) she told me it wasn't her, it was her evil twin that lives inside her. I told her she's spending too much time with her uncles...or maybe I should start looking for a psychologist.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

thats a good idea

Quoting darcibeisheim:

I have a cousin of theirs that frequents my house, his name is "not me".... As soon as I find the mother, I think I am going to file for child support..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Not so mysterious... his name is "Wasn't me" - although sometimes he brings his friend "Huh?"

They visit my house regularly...

Flushes toys and whole rolls of toilet paper down the toilet, eats pudding and then shoves the pudding cup and spoon down in the couch cushions, drinks the milk - doesn't clean up the spill on the counter either! - and leaves the empty cup on the counter and the empty jug in the fridge. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a mysterious burglar who breaks in, eats all he food and leaves the dirty dishes, containers and empty Packages in the fridge.

It's funny, that's all he or she does though.

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM

lol ! thats to cute

Quoting poietes:

Lol, when my 6 yr old acts up he tells me the robot in his tummy is making him do it and "punches" himself in the stomach to make the robot stop.

Quoting anon1986East:

No, the phrases I hear are "She did it!" or "He did it!", one time when it was just me and my 6 year old (poor child didn't have her siblings around to blame) she told me it wasn't her, it was her evil twin that lives inside her. I told her she's spending too much time with her uncles...or maybe I should start looking for a psychologist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)