Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you know these children ? where is there mother !!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

these 3 little kids wont leave my house !!! Every time i say who did this , my kids tell me who it was , Do you know them , their names are " I DONT KNOW " , "I DIDNT DO IT " , & " WASNT ME " they come over all the time and wont go home , do you know their mother i want her to come get them ! Lol !  Do you have trouble with these kids too ?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Lol my two year old is friends with a "huh what"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Where is THEIR mother?

Maybe over THERE.

THEY'RE bad kids.

robyann
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Oh yea when my kids were young and all at home those darn kids came to play every day, driving me crazy! Now I think they play at my son's house with his 7 kids! lol

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM

They leave about the time your youngest flies the coop.  :D

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM
They left recently.. when our oldest moved out, they come back for an occasional visit....,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm pretty sure those three hellions have been around for a lot longer than the Internet, the television and the radio for that matter!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I know them. Their mothers name is "Too busy on CM to pay attention to the kids".

JayeC2
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

At my house, it's always "No One" and "Somebody Else" that does everything....

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

That 'Wasn't me' kids is always at my house I think he has a brother 'It's not mine' also

helema24
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM

there mother is "denial" and there father is "nobody"......

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

muchlovedby4
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM
LMAO!!! I have said for several years now that I had two kids i'd never known i'd given birth to- 'I don't know' and 'It wasn't me'! I'm so glad i'm not the only momma out there that has these invisible children. Now... If i could just figure out how to catch the lil buggers and teach them some manners and the house rules lol. But they just keep getting away from me. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)