Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is so great about having blue eyes?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies

I have blue eyes...big, really blue eyes. I wanted a change so I bought green colored contacts. I will try them tomorrow after I make it to the store for contact solution.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Let me know how you like the colored contacts. I have gotten them in the past, and they never feel right. I have tried 3 different types, but for some reason it always feels like there is something stuck in my eye.

Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I've worn colored contacts before and loved em'.  My eyes are green and I got blue ones-they made my eyes so much prettier-in my opinion.  My son however was blessed with blue eyes and OMG is he gorgeous  :)

YzmaRocks
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
What's wrong with blue eyes?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Quoting km1970:

Let me know how you like the colored contacts. I have gotten them in the past, and they never feel right. I have tried 3 different types, but for some reason it always feels like there is something stuck in my eye.

I tried contacts when I was a teen and it always felt like I had a hair in my eye. I hope I can use these. We'll see.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Men dig em.. LOL

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I like when i see black people with them.  Or when I see darker skinned white people with bright blue eyes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM
They're just pretty! :) my DH has blue eyes and I love his color. Mine are green, but sometimes wish they were blue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Quoting YzmaRocks:

What's wrong with blue eyes?

I just want a change. I like my blue eyes, but I want to try soomething different.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting km1970:

I tried contacts when I was a teen and it always felt like I had a hair in my eye. I hope I can use these. We'll see.

I can wear regular contacts just fine..it's the colored one's that don't work well for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Men dig em.. LOL

I'm not worried about that. lol. I'm happily married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN