Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

u people are so jealous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Of anyone getting the eic/child tax ceidit. That's really sad
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (171-174):
airraidsiren09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Not everyone who qualifies for and/or receives EIC is like your sisters.

Quoting brandydesiree:

The income bracket for EIC has went up drastically. A lot of people who "Qualify" now don't really need it to take care of their kids. However, ALOT of people, like my sisters, just keep popping out babies that they can't afford, already get WIC, Medicaid, and FS, AND THEN they get like 7k back in tax returns when they didn't even put in a 1k. They couldn't afford the first kid, or the second, or the third....but the government gives them a credit for having the kid anyway. Sorry, but it's public burden.

Quoting EricaG87:

I'm confused... I'm getting a child tax credit but I can afford my kids... I have never recieved any public assistance or anything... why are people saying you only get it if you had kids you can't afford?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:46 PM

The earned income tax credit is a form of PA(aka welfare)

Quoting Anonymous:

OK yes this post is stupid but what's welfare have to do with topic???

Quoting Anonymous:

True i'm super jealous i'm not on the welfare!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I don't know how to make it any clearer,  earned income tax credits are a form of PA,  a lot of people call PA welfare,  if your parents got EITC then they did get some PA,  google it and learn something!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmfao. Both my parents have good jobs and still got it. My mom is a nurse. My dad was a plumber and did all sorts of odd and end jobs for people. Neither got welfare. I guess tpu shit out sunshine and rainbows also.

Quoting Anonymous:

Earned income is a form of pa so yes welfare!

Quoting Anonymous:

We qualified making over $50k, not welfare.

Quoting Anonymous:

True i'm super jealous i'm not on the welfare!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM
your right you all sound like rich bitches. We are not rich, we work hard for our money. We are not on any kind of PA and we never ask anyone to pay for us or our children. My husband even has them pull out 30% from his check. So fuck you and anyone else that says we are lazy and dont work hard just because we get the credit. Would you like to kiss the front or back 40 acres of my fat lazy ass?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN