Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Illuminati & Conspiracy Theories

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

This type of stuff really interests me but there are sooo many documentaries out there. Any suggestions for good ones/must see?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StevieMarie
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Loose Change 9/11 Zeitgeist, and Zeitgeist Moving Forward. NOt completely into all thats in Zeitgeists but there are some different points of view, I loove the 9/11 one, its so right on...inside job!

MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK.. Its fun to read but I dont believe alot.. DH is a Mason & I know alot of other Masons- mostly a bunch of old men getting together. lol

http://vigilantcitizen.com is a pretty intersting site that will screw with your head.. I find it highly entertaining..

CarriedAway77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Thanks. I've seen some interesting stuff on the Masons too! lol. I don't believe a lot of it either, but it's definitely very interesting... I love how it gets my mind going.

CarriedAway77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I've actually seen both of those, and I believe 100% it was an inside job. You're right... very good documentaries.

Quoting StevieMarie:

Loose Change 9/11 Zeitgeist, and Zeitgeist Moving Forward. NOt completely into all thats in Zeitgeists but there are some different points of view, I loove the 9/11 one, its so right on...inside job!

Donna.June
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:24 PM
What is a Mason?

Quoting MommaTasha1003:

IDK.. Its fun to read but I dont believe alot.. DH is a Mason & I know alot of other Masons- mostly a bunch of old men getting together. lol

http://vigilantcitizen.com is a pretty intersting site that will screw with your head.. I find it highly entertaining..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Bump, I love this stuff!

tifbrown
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed. You have to be careful with Zeitgeist. While it does mention a lot of compelling arguements it states it as fact, rather than opinion. It's done very well. Easy to get sucked in rather than provoking thought.

Quoting StevieMarie:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

i like the ones about the pyramids being power plants and how the jews wondering in the desert were fed by aliens.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I have enjoyed watching all the alex  jones documentaries

For those of you that just love to attack me although i don't know why , i didn't say i believe everything the man said just i thought they were interesting ! I do think 9/11 was an inside job though!

CarriedAway77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:41 PM

What are Alex Jones documentaries about?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured