Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are all of your DHs....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
  • 104 Replies

as bad as your make them out to be?

I see a lot of post about crazy ridiculous things that seem downright unacceptable. I'm kind of in disbelief, but I'd like to hear some sweet htings your DHs do: i.e. mine sometimes makes me breakfast in bed, lets me sleep in, does a chore I planned to do, brings me home something delicious from work. They can't be all bad right? Im getting married this year, so help me keep the faith! lol...GO!!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this

Mine put the A in awesome. 

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Dh bought me a Louis Vuitton handbag for our anniversary!

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mines awesome. Oh wait he works a lot that asshole!

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is pretty freaking awesome. He takes wonderful care of me and our daughter.
Mandahoney
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband is a great man but gets crabby and can get on my nerves.  But....he feels the same about me too.  We have been married for 10 years together for 16 years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM
This was done yesterday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Nope. I've been with prince Charming for almost 17 years. I swear, he gets better every year :)

Sunshine201
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I love my DH.... he is an awesome husband and an amazing father. he is def ot a bad guy...lol

HouseMa
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I am willing to bet they are.

That's what happens when you get married because you got pregnant, you're desperate for a man to avoid being alone, you had nothing better to do, or you thought you would be able to change him.

As for one sweet thing... I can't pick just one.  He does something for me daily.  Right now it's doing the laundry.  Over the holidays it was letting me sleep in.  When we were at my parent's house he looked at me and said 'okay, I'm lookiing after the kids you're going out...and drove me to where I wanted to go, said 'I don't want you home before 11Pm...and then let me sleep in the next day'.  All of this happens because I married a man...not a man child.

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine let's me stay home with our daughter. He also helps with chores around the house as well and always is interactive with our child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured