Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

as bad as your make them out to be?

I see a lot of post about crazy ridiculous things that seem downright unacceptable. I'm kind of in disbelief, but I'd like to hear some sweet htings your DHs do: i.e. mine sometimes makes me breakfast in bed, lets me sleep in, does a chore I planned to do, brings me home something delicious from work. They can't be all bad right? Im getting married this year, so help me keep the faith! lol...GO!!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (101-104):
kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM

My DH can be awesome. The days he has off he lets me sleep in, he does the dishes most of the time, he empties the cat litter (even tho it's my job), he will do laundry if it needs to be done and I'm too busy or just wanting to be lazy, and he will pick up my pads from the store if I need him to.

CuriousArentYa
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

No I understand. As much as I hate to admit it southern people just don't sound very intelligent. I know some very intelligent people who are southern with the southern accent, but Jeff Foxworthy put it best, you just don't want to hear your neurologist walk in and say in a strong southern accent "Okay ya'll now this is what we are gonna do". That is one of the reasons I strive to be a good example for the south when I travel. 

Quoting mich.el.le:

Lol. I love the south, I just don't love the accent. At least not the one here in TN. Sorry. :(

Xat
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Mine helps cook dinner at night and will usually volunteer to wash dishes afterwards.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Be good to your husband and he will be good to you. Be a nasty nag and that's what you will get in return. Love him for more than his money and respect his judgement as the man in the house and he will love you unconditionally too. My husband has his moments but he is a great man. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)