Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

as bad as your make them out to be?

I see a lot of post about crazy ridiculous things that seem downright unacceptable. I'm kind of in disbelief, but I'd like to hear some sweet htings your DHs do: i.e. mine sometimes makes me breakfast in bed, lets me sleep in, does a chore I planned to do, brings me home something delicious from work. They can't be all bad right? Im getting married this year, so help me keep the faith! lol...GO!!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
nicki1018
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Mine is perfect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know. He's on his period this week & aggrevating me. Ask again in a few days.
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband is wonderful. He takes care of us, not just goes to work and comes home to do nothing. He helps me as much as he can. He will do the dishes, or put a load of laundry on. He plays with our dd and helps me teach her new things. He lets me sleep in sometimes and will make me breakfast. He's not the most romantic, he's to awkward to be, but he's adorable and is sweet to me. We work together as a team very well, I honestly would be lost without him.
alleycat_2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Mine dh is great. he can be an asshole sometimes but we get past our fights ans everything. i love my man child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

No, mine is pretty awesome. But he does have his moments, just like I do.

CuriousArentYa
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

That's right demand your bounty! 

Nope TN born and raised. 

Quoting mich.el.le:

Too true. Never mind, op.  I'm going to make a bitter post now. lol

Are you, curious, from the midwest by chance? 

TitaniumBiscuit
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Nope, mine is pretty darn amazing and I feel very lucky and fortunate to have him as mine!  :)

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I'm single so bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Mine is one of the good ones... he does the dishes, is absolutely awesome with the kids, and let's me sleep in any day he doesn't have to work early... he loves the outdoors like I do, and was fine with me being a SAHM when the kids were little... sure we have our issues, but they're nothing like the crazy disrespectful crap that people post about here!
..prettyinink..
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:48 PM
My DF treats me like a princess for the most part. It's increased since I've been on bed rest. I'm just spoiled now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN