Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

chest pains

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Have you ever experienced chest pains that lasted approx 30 minutes? Bad chest pains with lightheadedness, cold sweats, and nausea? What was it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (11-17):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have any clinics in your area? They generally have a sliding scale. Usually based on income and the copay covers everything like visit and bloodwork if needed.

You really do need to get checked out. Best of luck to you!
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Have they sent you to a cardiologist? 

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I have it often. Usually accompanied by nausea and dizziness. My dr seems to think it is stress related. She also said it may be due to my pain level. My heart rate stays at around 130 or higher all the time.

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I've had bad chest pains.  Went to the ER and found out that it was acid reflux. I think it can cause some of the  things mentioned, definately the nausea.  Reflux also tends to get worse when you lay down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM
All i know of is an urgent care that charges normal for uninsured :-/ I live an hour away from any city. But tomorrow i will be looking around. The pains have stopped i just feel wiped now. Ugh..... and thank you.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have any clinics in your area? They generally have a sliding scale. Usually based on income and the copay covers everything like visit and bloodwork if needed.

You really do need to get checked out. Best of luck to you!
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Quoting PepperWillow:

:( im sorry hun... i held on as long as i could. I havent been able to work in over a yr. Now im living with my parents bc i cant do nothing. Ugh. I never imagined being this way at my age.

Yes, it could be worse but this effin sucks monkey balls! I hope you feel better :)
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:11 PM

It is time to go to the ER. It could be a heart attack 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Quoting CABZS:

Yes and I wore a heart monitor for a month. It showed I have a high heart rate at resting. They gave me stress test too... I thought I was gonna die! Lol. The cardiologist also thinks its due to my pain. My pain level stays at a 10 most of the time :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN