Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im sorry but if your on PA, you dont need to be ttc

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Agree or disagree
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Replies (451-460):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Most of the time yes!

If you are on disability (i.e. SSDI, you  know taxes you paid in) and receive something like QMB, that I think is okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Way to go after it!

If you wanna be a #1 loser you are well on your way!

Don't you WANT better - at least for your kids, if not for yourself?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. If you don't fucking like it take it up with the government. There's no law against it so ill do what I want!!! I have 4 kids and we are ttc again. We want at least 6. I also get section 8. It's not your business or place to judge me.

Eat your heart out. I'll do the same on food stamps.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get FS, WIC and Medicaid for the kids and we're TTC.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Because you said ? This argument is so ridiculous. So only people with money should be able to have a baby ? And just who are you to be able to dictate whom has children and whom doesn't ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

I think potentially good mothers deserve children.

Not if you can't afford them.

aponder
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It isn't the OP's post that upsets me, I agree if you find yourself not able to afford the children you have then you should hold off on trying to have more until your in better shape, that is common sense.  What is bothering me is that on several posts someone calls people on PA welfare trash and hides behind anon. I'm not trash, I do get foodstamps, I had a surprise 3rd child but I also used my PA medical card to have my  tubes tied I no longer have the card cause it lasts only 6 wks after you have the baby, in part I had to start using PA because of the 3rd child and my dh losing his job, and though he has a full time job now we haven't been able to come off it.  So yes I agree with OP but I really wish we could drop the name calling on here.  I am not trash I am a human being.  We own our home, PA didn't help us with that, we own our car, PA did not help us with that, we need a little help with groceries PA helps us with about a week and a halfs worth the rest we buy with my dh's paycheck. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 92 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

We know this woman!!!!!!! Yes I agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Ummmm getting a 160 a month in foodstamps doesn't mean they can't afford to feed their kids.

Quoting talia-mom:

You caN't feed your family now and you are selfishly and irresponsibly bringing another into the family that already needs help.

Quoting Anonymous:

How. So we pay for all our own health insurance no Medicaid for any

Of us we do not wic or any other form of pa we get $160 a month in Foodstamps which we use after or with our own money when we buy food. We pay all our own bills have our own home. So I'm not sure how we are being selfish or irresponsible for wanting to have one last child. To make us a complete family of 4 when we pay for Everything ourselves except for $160.

Quoting talia-mom:

How selfish and irresponsible you are being.

Quoting Anonymous:

Disagree if I waited any longer I wouldn't have anymore kids. I also don't think less then $200 a month of Foodstamps is a bad amount of pa for a family of 3 (soon to be 4).

RigPrincess85
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Agree!

ididntdoit111
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

HippiePotpie
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Call me dumb but, what is PA? confused

PEEK05
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I TTC all 12 of my children on PA. We rock that system!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)