Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's ex wife is SUCH a bitch. I have tried to be the bigger person, I really have but I am way over this shit. I raised these boys for the last 7 years. She was absent from their lives for 10 years. Not 1 phone call, letter or visit in 10 FUCKING years and you want to come in here and play mommy? Where were you when they were babies and they needed you? Oh, that's right you were busy getting high and going in and out of prison. What about the sister they will never meet because you were arrested at 8 months pregnant, while high on cocaine, so the state took her and terminated your rights (not my DH's kid). Where were you when your bf molested those babies when they were just 2 and 3? You were there and you didn't protect your children. You skipped the state with said bf so he wouldn't get arrested. How was that taking care of your children? And now you want to come around after I already raised these children and tell me I have no rights? That all decisions on the kids is between you and my DH? Bitch, please! I was their mother, they call me mommy and you by your first name. I tended their wounds, made their dinner and listened to their problems. What the Hell did you do to deseve that title? Give birth? That doesn't make you anything! You have been back in their lives for 2 years and have only visited once. And called maybe 7 or 8 times.That's NOT good parenting, that's not parenting at all. Then after 12 years FINALLY agree to pay CS, then ignore my DH's calls. That is REAL classy. Thank God we live in Massachusetts where step parents rights were granted 4 years ago. I will see you in court!

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Replies (21-25):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM

That's good news, for you and the kids.  I'm not an advocate for step-mothers pushing out birth mothers but in this case, it really seems to be the best idea for these children.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

She is manipulative, even I believed her at times. We are both wide awake now and SO over her BS and drama.

pinkyheather
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:05 AM

And later down the road what they will come to realize is how she wans't ever there and how you were. I helped raise my sister's 3 kids and they are now 29, 27, 25 and while they have a relationship with her, they will tell her straight to her face that she wasn't there and I was. And that I am for all intents and purposes their mother. So even though she is acting up now, they might be nice and polite etc with her, but you will always come first and will always be their mommy! 

I ramble so much, sorry.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Quoting pinkyheather:

at least I finally found out what TTC meant by your signature! lol

Good for you, she sounds like someone who doesn't deserve to see them much less have them call her mommy. You're their mommy and they know it. 

They do, and I love them with my whole heart.

ShesALady
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Those kids will always know who really raised them and who was there for them no matter what she tries to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Dzyre1115:

Surprisingly enough, I am against step mothers pushing out birth mothers too. It was I who persuaded DH to allow her a second chance. I know, big mistake. But I couldn't help but feel I atleast owed her that much. So we gave her a chance and all she does is degrade me to the kids and try to start crap between DH and I. It's over!
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Quoting ShesALady:

Those kids will always know who really raised them and who was there for them no matter what she tries to do.

Yep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured