Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can YOU pass the test? I doubt it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 197 Replies

"greenlinkplain" ??????="greendashlink">

FIND THE PITBULL

Only one of the pictures below features the real American PitBull Terrier. Take the test to see if you can find it. To find the breed of a dog, click on image. Note there are no mixes or rescue dogs of unknown background who's breed could be debated. All dogs have been picked from breeders' websites and should be good representatives of their breed.

When you are done, ask your family and friends to take to test and watch the results. For many people, a Pit Bull is a a big headed dog, or a dog with cropped ears. For some it's a brindle dog, a big, stocky dog, or one with an eye patch.

Quite often dogs that attack are identified as pit bulls when they are not. There are 20+ breeds that are commonly incorrectly identified as pit bulls. Visit Understand-a-bull for more information.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I can...did you want results or something? I am a Pit Bull owner though so I probably have some sort of advantage

ETA: I wish number 21 was a better pic...my dog has similar coloring to him :-) but different lol

brittney28
by Brittney on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
I can't see all the pics?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Which dog?

Quoting OneToughMami:

I can...did you want results or something? I am a Pit Bull owner though so I probably have some sort of advantage

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I can only see half the pictures
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM

is it one or three?

Quoting OneToughMami:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Xanbuttsmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:26 AM

No.

Quoting thetrollcat:

is it one or three?

Quoting OneToughMami:

brittany208
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:26 AM

i can't see it all bc it runs into the side bar. but no, i would not pass the test. I've never owned a dog and would suck at identifying anything but a golden retriever. but i am not anti-pitbull, so... i don't suppose it matters.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:26 AM
24?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured