Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stacker 3's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Anyone take them?

A friend of mine takes them and swears by them, says they give her 2x the amount of energy taking one a day vs drinking a monster every few hours (which I currently do) it would deff be cheaper to buy a 4 pack once a week at 1.99 than 3 minsters at 3.00 a peice daily!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:16 AM
No but I'm interested in the answers
TashaB82
by Tootie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I take the stay awake from walmart. It def works. I work third shift so need something to keep me awake. One pill has as much caffeine in it as a cup of coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
She claims to have dropped a TON of weight too, my guess is because she wasnt drinking calories in the monsters and was moving more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I used to take them as a teen. Great cause I have a heart murrmer I didn't know about. Even more wonderful because one of my friends died from a heart murmmer and he had taken stackers that morning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Did you know the only thing in Monsters that gives you energy is caffeine! I might ad well drink coffee!

Quoting Anonymous:

She claims to have dropped a TON of weight too, my guess is because she wasnt drinking calories in the monsters and was moving more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM
So the same as a monster lol. Hey same amount of caffine without the calories. Im ok with that.

Quoting TashaB82:

I take the stay awake from walmart. It def works. I work third shift so need something to keep me awake. One pill has as much caffeine in it as a cup of coffee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM
They are diet pills so of course she lost weight.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Thats sad :(

And I know you're being sarcastic, but it does say not to take them if you hace heart problems.

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to take them as a teen. Great cause I have a heart murrmer I didn't know about. Even more wonderful because one of my friends died from a heart murmmer and he had taken stackers that morning.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM
They are actually marketed as energy pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM
They were originally marketed as diet pills and they still are just now they include energy in it as well. My mom used to take them before they turned to shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are actually marketed as energy pills.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)