Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me something awesome about each of your kids!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 334 Replies
10 moms liked this

My 9 year old SD is so curious about everything. She asks a million questions about everything (it can be annoying) but I love her curiosity and her thirst for knowledge.

My 3 year old loves to make up songs and show off her "super cool" moves.

My 2 year old is our "evil genius" she laughs this evil little laugh and likes to walk around like a zombie and pretend to "get" you. She's also the one behind 90% of her and my three year old's mischief.

My 1 year old is FINALLY taking steps by herself. She just turned one at the beginning of December and has wanted to be walking for months now but just hasn't had the confidence, but two days ago she took 8 completely unassisted steps between my husband and me!

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
My four yr old is brilliantly smart, my three yr old is super strong and I don't mean kid strong almost as strong as me sometimes lol, and last but not least my two yr old is absolutely polite and has amazing manners! Yea I'm pretty proud of them!
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Everything about my sons is awesome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fistandantalus
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Emo Lad (age 11) is a very accomplished chef and makes dinner for the family from scratch two or three times a week.

Middle Girl (age 8) knows the periodic table backwards and forwards thanks to her being the biggest Dr. Sheldon Cooper fan in the universe.

Peepers (age 21 months) can find and play seventy different versions of the famous "Charlie Bit My Finger" video on YouTube.  

GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this
My 9 month old DS has this amazing capability of making me smile every single day as I watch him learn or do something new.. For now that's beyond awesome. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So.Ill.Mama
1 mom liked this

my 10 yr old ds is super sweet and caring.. he took those state standardized tests a little while back, and scored in the top 7% of the nation. so proud! he thought it was "not a big deal." lol

ds2 (7) is so funny..he's always making me laugh even when he doesn't try

dd1 (5) is so smart and sweet. she's very headstrong and won't think twice about telling you what she thinks lol

dd2 (2) is so funny, and i love her little facial expressions.. she's the 'class clown' of the family.. i love watching her learn and interact with her older siblings =)

mommysboys123
1 mom liked this

I have a 15yr old, that is pursuing his music career....he is wonderfully talented, and spends most all of his time in his studio at home, when not in school.  My 5 year old, is the dancer to his brothers music, doing moves, jumps, flips and turns that will make your head spin....My youngest also has the best manners, much better than even his older brother!  They are both polite and kind, and such fun to be around....I'm so proud of both of them!!

ecerka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
My 2 yo daughter is smart and funny and loves to cuddle and give tons of Hugs and kisses. We will be driving down the road and she will blow me kisses since I can't reach her at that moment.
GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Lol too funny.. They sound like quite a unique bunch. :)

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Emo Lad (age 11) is a very accomplished chef and makes dinner for the family from scratch two or three times a week.

Middle Girl (age 8) knows the periodic table backwards and forwards thanks to her being the biggest Dr. Sheldon Cooper fan in the universe.

Peepers (age 21 months) can find and play seventy different versions of the famous "Charlie Bit My Finger" video on YouTube.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandiekd21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

First, I'll generalize with something they ALL are awesome with- they LOVE getting/giving loves and cuddling with Momma and Daddy.
DSD6- She is aan amazing little artist. She draws and colors such pretty pictures and loves to share them with everyone around her. She is my Gorgeous.
DS4- He's such a caring boy. If you're down, he's going to do anything in his power to make you happy. He is my Handsome Man.
DD2- She knows how to bring a smile to my face and loves to be the center of attention. She is my Beautiful.

Schleetle
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds1 is very sweet, and helpful. He never complains, or gets in any trouble. Not to mention he has some super amazing talents.
DS2 is very smart, and creative. He can debate topics better than most adults, and he is always eager to learn something new.
DD is very silly. She likes to make jokes, and get everyone smiling.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)