Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cruise help!!!! please?!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am thinking of taking my dh and son on a cruise in mid november (dh wants christmas, but we will see).  It will be my son's senior year, so I want to do something special as a family.  What cruise lines do you recommend and where did you go?  I am thinking Bahamas or Carribean.  I would like to be on the cruise for 4-5 days.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
o.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

scubahave a nice dayat the beach

o.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM

BUMP!

two4one
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM

We have always taken Carnival cruises. We love it. They are the "fun: ships, and they really have a lot of entertaining activities during the day, such as the hairy chest contest, dance parties on the deck, dance classes, etc. They also have a teen club that your son may like. I took the Fantasy to the bahamas years ago. It was a great trip. I also went to Mexico this past summer. One suggestion I have... if you want to do an excursion, try booking your own instead of on the cruise. You save a lot of money that way.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I'd say either Carnival or royal Caribbean.

Paparazzi5bling
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:05 PM

<--- never been on one but jealous youre going!

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I went on Carnival Cruise, it was fun and Great for families!

mommy6
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM
We have done a family cruise all 8 of us on the carnival and went to the Bahamas. We really enjoyed the ship and all the things it had to offer..

Last year DH, 2 kids and I went on a cruise to the carribean. We went to St. Thomas and St. Marten!! Loved it...

The break down for you: Carnival is a party ship and does all kinds of young fun stuff. It's geared to younger crowd but lots of fun. We actually enjoyed the food more on Carnival than we did on royal.

Royal is a nice ship, it's more of an family boat but its a blast. The crowd is more low key and older.

Dinsey cruise my kids have been on with the grandparents I can't bring my self to pay that much for a cruise so we have not been on it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN