Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When do babies stop getting into drawers?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
This little cutie pie loves to run into the kitchen and open drawers and cupboards. He always seems to slam his fingers in them (even with the baby proof locks) just wondering when this ends lol! I'm always watching him but he still manages to do it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM

ds is 5 and still goes in the kitchen drawers & bathroom.. now with intentions.. like when he grabbed the buzzer out of the bathroom cabinet and shaved off a chunk of his hair with no clip on.. "mommy i needed a hair cut".. we were able to fix it thank god.. and he wasnt wrong he did need a hair cut

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I can see that lol. My SIL says her son (2) will drag a chair up to the counter to get things he's not supposed to have. I suppose it never gets better just different lol :) *note to self hide all sizzors and buzzers*

Quoting MonkeyMommyNJ:

ds is 5 and still goes in the kitchen drawers & bathroom.. now with intentions.. like when he grabbed the buzzer out of the bathroom cabinet and shaved off a chunk of his hair with no clip on.. "mommy i needed a hair cut".. we were able to fix it thank god.. and he wasnt wrong he did need a hair cut

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

wait till they find your condoms or toys and are old enough to ask what they are... thats fun let me tell you!! .. .. helping me put the clothes away from the laundry.. he went in my underware drawer.. i told him to open the 2nd drawer.. not the top.. we he decided to explore and found some condoms and my vibrating latex ring (brand new dont worry) i had burried .. and he turned on the vibrating part.. "mommy whats this is feels funny" as he put it against his cheek "WHAT THE HELL .. PUT THAT BACK.. ITS MINE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT" .. "but what is it .." .. "ask you father.. BABE WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

Quoting Retrokitty:

I can see that lol. My SIL says her son (2) will drag a chair up to the counter to get things he's not supposed to have. I suppose it never gets better just different lol :) *note to self hide all sizzors and buzzers*

Quoting MonkeyMommyNJ:

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM
All of mine went thru that now they know what drawer theyre allowed to touch because i got sick of them taking all my stuff out. I have one drawer with only their stuff in it. They are 9,7,4,4.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)