Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mine craft?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM
  • 104 Replies
Does anyone else deal with their kids being obsessed with mine craft??? It's fucking stupid and annoying as fuck!! My brothers won't stay of it!! It's crashed our computer prolly three times maybe more because it keeps noggin down the CPU and we don't have the correct graphics card for it.
How do you Dealwith this?how can I Make them stop playing this stupid piece of shit ame?
Vent over sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys love it.  I don't care for the game, but I don't mind that they play.  It's much better than some of the other games out there.  Their time is limited anyway.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I understand yes there is worse but there is better too :/

Quoting jillbailey26:

My boys love it.  I don't care for the game, but I don't mind that they play.  It's much better than some of the other games out there.  Their time is limited anyway.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

OMG YES!!! My 8 and 11 yr old boys talk about nothing but Minecraft. They are playing it right now!

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

You dig and build stuff.  You can't get much more G-rated than that.  Sure it's a boring and pointless game, but they like it so I don't care if they play.

Quoting IansMommy2012:

I understand yes there is worse but there is better too :/

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

shudderette
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM
3 moms liked this

we have it on xbox so it doesn't bog down our computer

tinkubz
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
My 11yro plays it non stop... It is stupid but it gives them a chance to be creative. As long as the sound is off or headphones on I dnt mind...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iron_Beauty
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I love this game! I hated it at first but DH got me to play it and I can seriously sit for HOURS and play it. LOL

Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My sons love it. Since they have their own computers and tablets. I don't have to worry. But all of our computers are capable or running it just fine anyhow.  I have lost all my men little and big to the gaming dark side. I here there is candy there. lol

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Lol i guess it wouldn't bother me if they didn't spend every waking moment on there and screwing up the computer :/ but I must say I'm a huge gamer with dh just not computer games we do ps3

Quoting Mashnut3161:

My sons love it. Since they have their own computers and tablets. I don't have to worry. But all of our computers are capable or running it just fine anyhow.  I have lost all my men little and big to the gaming dark side. I here there is candy there. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jat08167
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this
My boys are all addicted to it. They even watch YouTube videos of it when they're not playing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)