Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 75 Replies

Do you do drugs to get through the day? I've been a SAHM & full-time student for a year now and it seriouslt drives me insane (see recent crazy posts). I never leave the house, no way I'm going anywhere with crazy ass kids. I don't get ME time. I guess I'm not the SAHM-type because I do not enjoy it! 

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM

laughing wow... what a question.

no I do not.... in 18 years I have some how remained a sober mom.  Wow.

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Nope.  No drugs.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I don't do drugs either. I havent smoked cigs for 2.5yrs now but I'm coming close to starting again just to relieve the stress.

Quoting Anonymous:

laughing wow... what a question.

no I do not.... in 18 years I have some how remained a sober mom.  Wow.

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Nope, never needed drugs(except some caffiene LOL)....But I do go out, I do get some me time....I have been home for almost 11 years and I still love every minute.

It is not for everyone though, totally understandable.

LeahJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummmmm.....does coffee count?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

No, no I do not, lol.

But I'm not stuck in the house all day either. We go places (bookstore, errands, zoo, park, etc), dd has ballet classes, the kiddos have co-op, etc.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff: we have traditional gender roles, we're Catholic, I'm Libertarian, he's Republican, we're both conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

The kids are only crazy if you let them be. A little discipline goes a long way. Are you expecting someone else to set standards for them & basically raise them? hmmm....

reizenskitty
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Haha no but ive seriously thought about it. I know what you mean it can get crazy sometimes.

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kgsharber:

The kids are only crazy if you let them be. A little discipline goes a long way. Are you expecting someone else to set standards for them & basically raise them? hmmm....

I have 2 under 2. Do you want me to beat them?

JadsW
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Nooooo ...... o.O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN