Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook. How does this make you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Interesting.. thats for sure. I found it on Facebook today.

Apparently the government has crisis actors, and the shootings were set up, to show how we need gun rights taken away.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Replies (231-239):
ShaniahsMama
by Asian persuasion on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Even if they have the same attorney, why is that even a surprise to anyone? A lot of people with similar cases use the same lawyer for various reasons. Gloria Alfred represents a whole bunch of folks with similar cases. I don't see anyone questioning her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Yep, and one of the little girls was originally from Canada from my city. Her dad taught at my campus. I don't think the people on CTV were bullshitting who knew Ana.

Quoting Anonymous:

My family has a personal connection with one of the parents that lost a child. So you conspiracy theorists need to stfu about shit you know NOTHING about.

ABeautifulQadar
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Can you get the link to this FB page?

I think its a conspiracy to do away with pur right to bear arms so we can not revolt against our governmrnt if need be. After all these shootings everyone is calling to take away guns, make stricter gun laws. They cant just do away with the second amendment on their own but they can convince us that we need too smh

Quoting Anonymous:

There is actually a lot on this if you look for it.   There is also a facebook page "RIP Victoria Soto" that was created on facebook 4 days before the shooting.   The more I look...the more I believe we have been had by our own governement.

pregnant

ABeautifulQadar
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:46 PM

No one is saying that the poor little children and their parents are in on the conspiracy. They are victims.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Yep, and one of the little girls was originally from Canada from my city. Her dad taught at my campus. I don't think the people on CTV were bullshitting who knew Ana.

Quoting Anonymous:

My family has a personal connection with one of the parents that lost a child. So you conspiracy theorists need to stfu about shit you know NOTHING about.

pregnant

ABeautifulQadar
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I dont know why everyone would be so shocked that the government would do this. Does everyone forget how FDR turned a blind eye to Pearl Harbor so we could enter the war? Or the fact that 9/11 happened so we could go after a man who had nothing to even do with what was supposedly done by the terrorists? How come some of the suppossed terrorists that flew into the world trade center are still alive and well in the middle east? Why does everyone trust the government so much?

pregnant

SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I saw something similar on FB and it made me pretty damn angry. Not that I believe its the same person in the pic. I just think its very disrespectful to the victims and family of both shootings.

addiecakesmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

This is Holme's attorny. They do look similar in those pictures but not here.

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Oh FFS. Stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM

b u m p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)